The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:cool: Robin (my Nubian Doe) is definitely bred!!!! :cool: I put her in one of the barn lots with a couple of the other Does just in case she decides to kid early :wink: And............ Toby is DEFINITELY the daddy :cool: which means mini nubian babies :cool: and since Robin has blue-eyes.... possibly blue-eyed mini nubian babies :cool: (of course they will be unregistered since sire nor dam is registered but still :cool: )!! She should be due between Feb.6 and Feb.16 unless she bred later... but she is awfully big and her milk has increased drastically over the last week. I will try to get some udder shots today to post for everyone!!! I can't wait!!! I think I will be keeping any Doelings, because I plan on getting a Reg. Blue-Eyed buck this Spring, so the baby will be unrelated :greengrin: I can't wait :cool: I have waited over a year for this girl to produce me some babies :roll:

·
Premium Member
28,343 Posts
is it easy to sell unregistered mini nubians? or have you yet to figure it out?

see I told you she just wasn't ready. Glad you didn't get rid of her to soon.

Congratulations on the upcoming kid/s

·
Premium Member
10,547 Posts
Whoohoo, that is great news. We want to SEEEEE them.. (of course when they are born). Did you notice the THEY???

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks everyone!! And yes, as soon as they are born there will be TONS of pics :thumb:

StaceyRoop said:
is it easy to sell unregistered mini nubians? or have you yet to figure it out?

see I told you she just wasn't ready. Glad you didn't get rid of her to soon.

Congratulations on the upcoming kid/s
I don't know.... we will see when she has them I guess :greengrin: I haven't heard of any around here, but everyone that comes out just loves the floppy ears, so I am hoping they will go over well :shrug: :greengrin: Even if they don't, they will definitely go over well with me :greengrin: :greengrin: :greengrin:

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well... actually Toby is good at stumping us all :roll: I would say he is more Nigi than Pygmy, even though he does show a few Pygmy traits. Since he isn't registered I would guess he is a mix between the two (since SSSOOO few people around here actually know what Nigis are, therefore they have no clue what they are breeding). What do you think about him??

I have never seen that color pattern in a Pygmy since it is broke up so much with the black splotches(sp?). So I don't know. His head seems to be more Pygmy to me... I don't know... let me know what you think. He has always had me stumped :roll:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts