The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I do not know if I told you guys. But I had a horse stolen from me in the beginning of this Year. My horse Rocket. QH gelding. Beautiful boy one I missed dearly. I had lost all hope of getting him back. There are plenty of horses around here that get stolen. Yesterday I got him back. A lady had him and heard my story and gave him back to me. I cried for a hour. I pulled onto her property and saw him. I almost parked right there but I stopped and yelled ROCKET!!!!. His head picked up, ears went forward and he nickered for me like he always did and dose now. Took him to the stbles where I board Bear. He settled right in even sniffing Bear's nose. He is in QT for two weeks. But he can see the other horses. I want to share this with everyone.

Attachments

·
Registered
10,787 Posts
That's Awesome!!! So glad you got him back!
My German Shepherd was stolen from me, it took me almost two years to find her. I too had given up hope. Found her in a kill shelter. The idiots stole her to raise puppies. She was spayed. When they found out she was spayed they dumped her at a vets office. He kept her over a year waiting for the owner to claim her, then finally turned her over to a kill shelter. The kill shelter liked her so much they didn't want to kill her when her time was up, so they advertised her through a german shepherd rescue. That is where I finally saw her and went to claim her. She went crazy at the shelter when I said her name too. They were calling her Dolly. I had looked at all the local shelters and put up notice with all the pet stores. These idiots took her several towns away from me to dump her, I never thought about her getting that far.

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
That's amazing so glad you got him back!!! I don't know what I would do if I had one of my horses stolen from me...people these days!!

·
Registered
319 Posts
wonderful!! Great that you got him back!!

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I can not go into details per lawyers request. But I have to say never give up hope.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
OMG HE is already out of QT. The lady sent me his coggins in the mail. He is running and playing in the herd and a happy guy. I am going to pull his one shoe and trim him up before getting his feet done. I want to ride him. THe lady I board with already loves him. He always greets her in the morning and she says he is the perfect gentleman to her. Never pushie never demanding. Can not waite to ride. Damn it I wish I did not have anything to do this weekend. I would have packed a bag and stayed at her house just to play with Rocket. Now the hard part. Which horse to ride?? Bear or Rocket?? I am going to get pictures of them together.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts