The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 20 of 127 Posts

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Nimue kidded Thursday 11-29-07 with twin bucklings. See the new thread about her twins for pictures.

Next in line is Rose who's ligaments disappeared 12-1-07 in the morning. Waiting on her babies to arrive.

Blessing is last till late January. Due 12-5-07.

See last reply by me for updates.

·
Premium Member
22,982 Posts
I am in baby shock.....need some newborn piccies to revive me....LOL :D
Blessing looks as preggy as my Binky and Bink still has a little over a month to go!!
You always have such pretty kids too, William looks like my Chief...I saw his pic in the "market" forum, Hubby would DEFINATELY scalp me if I even told him I had considered Sweet Wiliiam(if you werent so far!!!!) As it is, bringing home a new pup in a few weeks will probably see me living with my goats!!!

I think that Nimue will give you twins and have them Thursday, but NOT when you expect them! :p
Rose will go on Monday with twins and then lil' Blessing will go on 151.

HAPPY , HEALTHY BABIES TO YOU AND YOUR GIRLS!!

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah Rose and Nimue have kidded before. Rose had triplets last time and Nimue twins. Blessing is a first timer and is Rose's daughter. I think a single from Blessing probably. Maybe twins out of the other two. More would be a surprise, hope there's some girls!!!

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Me too!!!! Been getting the barn ready for new babies. Can't wait!!!

·
Premium Member
10,547 Posts
I sure hope you have the coffee ready. :coffee: I am sure it is just going to start to drive you crazy. I am getting really excited also. I have all 7 does pregnant, and they start on 1-1-08.

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The barn is all ready and waiting. Now its just sit and wait. That's the part I hate but I sure do love deliveries and precious new babies!!!!

You guys have to know I'm a photo-aholic. Haha I'll have tons of photos!!!

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thanks Tina, I wish you the same on your kiddings too. You certainly deserve it!

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I just had to report that Nimue's udder has more than doubled today. Hubby and I did the birthing hair clips this morning. The girls were not appreciative so they aren't the best, but it gets the hair out of the way and the udders hairless. Well mostly. Haha

Anyway, Nimue's ligaments were pretty well gone this morning, but still not completely mush. So I figured at least another day. This evening her udder was HUGE compared to when I clipped it this morning. Piccies above are from Monday and these are from this evening...
http://s9.photobucket.com/albums/a62/Go ... 28-073.jpg
http://s9.photobucket.com/albums/a62/Go ... 28-076.jpg
PS, that's not blood on her rear, its just really really really pinky red from her skin coloring. She's had some regular white/clear discharge but no amber birth goo colored or anything thus far.

I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Sorry the pictures of the udder aren't very good. I was trying to just take photos without bugging her. She's lounging around right now. I'll watch her till I go to bed and hubby will check her when he gets in from work in the early morning. I can't wait!

1 - 20 of 127 Posts