Rose is kidding!!! Nimue kidded 11-29-07

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by Sweet Gum Minis, Nov 27, 2007.

1. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Nimue kidded Thursday 11-29-07 with twin bucklings. See the new thread about her twins for pictures.

Next in line is Rose who's ligaments disappeared 12-1-07 in the morning. Waiting on her babies to arrive.

Blessing is last till late January. Due 12-5-07.

See last reply by me for updates.

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    oh I am so excited for you!! I can't wait to see all the cute little babies running around!!!

3. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Oh, you will definately have to show lots of pics when they are all born!!!!

I am so jealous knowing of you knowing exactly when they are due!

I also must say - I love the way you have a stall for each of them at night - that is so nice!

4. alyssa_romine

alyssa_romine Breaking Dawn Ranch

Oct 4, 2007
    arkansas
    How exciting!!! Good luck with those girls!

5. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    I am in baby shock.....need some newborn piccies to revive me....LOL :D
    Blessing looks as preggy as my Binky and Bink still has a little over a month to go!!
    You always have such pretty kids too, William looks like my Chief...I saw his pic in the "market" forum, Hubby would DEFINATELY scalp me if I even told him I had considered Sweet Wiliiam(if you werent so far!!!!) As it is, bringing home a new pup in a few weeks will probably see me living with my goats!!!

I think that Nimue will give you twins and have them Thursday, but NOT when you expect them! :p
    Rose will go on Monday with twins and then lil' Blessing will go on 151.

HAPPY , HEALTHY BABIES TO YOU AND YOUR GIRLS!!

6. Sweet Gum Minis

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Yeah Rose and Nimue have kidded before. Rose had triplets last time and Nimue twins. Blessing is a first timer and is Rose's daughter. I think a single from Blessing probably. Maybe twins out of the other two. More would be a surprise, hope there's some girls!!!

7. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    Oooooo babies!!!! I can't wait to see what they have!

8. Sweet Gum Minis

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Me too!!!! Been getting the barn ready for new babies. Can't wait!!!

9. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    Lik I told you, you must post pictures imediatly! I am BABY DEPRIVED, yes I am dangerous, I'm going whacko without babies!

10. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    Good luck with your girls!! They look great!!

11. morganslil1

morganslil1 New Member

Nov 12, 2007
    north carolina
    Ashley your girls are looking good be sure and post pics of the new babes.

12. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    I sure hope you have the coffee ready. :coffee: I am sure it is just going to start to drive you crazy. I am getting really excited also. I have all 7 does pregnant, and they start on 1-1-08.

13. Sweet Gum Minis

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    The barn is all ready and waiting. Now its just sit and wait. That's the part I hate but I sure do love deliveries and precious new babies!!!!

You guys have to know I'm a photo-aholic. Haha I'll have tons of photos!!!

14. fritzie

fritzie New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    TENN
    can't wait to see pictures of your new babies when they get here. the does look good. i know i start worring a week before they are due :lol: & i have the monitor on for a month berfore.

15. Sweet Gum Minis

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Hehe! I'm anxious. Did birthing hair cuts today. :D

16. Laurel_Haven

Laurel_Haven New Member

Oct 19, 2007
    South Carolina
    Wishing you nothing but the best! I hope you soon have a barn full of healthy, bouncin babies!!! :D
    Keep me updated, can't wait to see those beauiful babies.
    Take Care,
    Tina

17. Sweet Gum Minis

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Thanks Tina, I wish you the same on your kiddings too. You certainly deserve it!

18. Sweet Gum Minis

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    I just had to report that Nimue's udder has more than doubled today. Hubby and I did the birthing hair clips this morning. The girls were not appreciative so they aren't the best, but it gets the hair out of the way and the udders hairless. Well mostly. Haha

Anyway, Nimue's ligaments were pretty well gone this morning, but still not completely mush. So I figured at least another day. This evening her udder was HUGE compared to when I clipped it this morning. Piccies above are from Monday and these are from this evening...
    http://s9.photobucket.com/albums/a62/Go ... 28-073.jpg
    http://s9.photobucket.com/albums/a62/Go ... 28-076.jpg
    PS, that's not blood on her rear, its just really really really pinky red from her skin coloring. She's had some regular white/clear discharge but no amber birth goo colored or anything thus far.

I'M SO EXCITED!!!!!

19. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    This young lady has DEFINATELY made some changes!! And WOW what an udder......KEEP US POSTED!!!

20. Sweet Gum Minis

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Sorry the pictures of the udder aren't very good. I was trying to just take photos without bugging her. She's lounging around right now. I'll watch her till I go to bed and hubby will check her when he gets in from work in the early morning. I can't wait!