The Goat Spot Forum banner

Rose is kidding!!! Nimue kidded 11-29-07

7K views 126 replies 19 participants last post by  Sweet Gum Minis 
I am in baby shock.....need some newborn piccies to revive me....LOL :D
Blessing looks as preggy as my Binky and Bink still has a little over a month to go!!
You always have such pretty kids too, William looks like my Chief...I saw his pic in the "market" forum, Hubby would DEFINATELY scalp me if I even told him I had considered Sweet Wiliiam(if you werent so far!!!!) As it is, bringing home a new pup in a few weeks will probably see me living with my goats!!!

I think that Nimue will give you twins and have them Thursday, but NOT when you expect them! :p
Rose will go on Monday with twins and then lil' Blessing will go on 151.

HAPPY , HEALTHY BABIES TO YOU AND YOUR GIRLS!!

I figured on Thursday for her but it looks like I may have been a few hours off!! I have to be up at 4am so I guarantee I'll be checking in as soon as I can!!

I am so excited for you!!! Healthy happy delivery of twins from Nimue!!! 2 doelings!!

ALL RIGHT....GOOD GOING NIMUE!!!! Congratulations Ashley!!!

2 out of three isn't bad....I told ya twin does on Thursday....instead you got twin BLUE EYED BUCKLINGS.

What's the prize if I am right on Rose twinning on Monday and blessing kidding next Thursday? LOL. :p

ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS BOYS!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.