The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, for the most part round one of kidding season has come to an uneventful end. We had 4 boys and 3 girls born from 4 moms, all alive and thriving!

1 is retained, 3 are sold, and the other 3 are up for sale starting today!

Can't wait for round 2 now to start in a few months!

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
I don't know if mine could be classified in rounds. LOL Unless you count them by month. Haha I'd be on round 2 then. Sounds good to have uneventful births! Congrats on the new babies!!!

·
Registered
8,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yah, I was pretty pleased with the way things went with the the first round, even though it was my first time, and 3 of the 4 that birthed were first time mom's - everyone did AWESOME and I was not there for ANY of the births :( But at least they did well and no problems. That is including the first time mom that gave me triplets.

Now I have babies due in July / August (3) and then my Boer X will probobly be Septemberish!

Woo Hoo!

Now to sell off the rest!

·
Registered
8,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That is awesome Liz!!!

I was so happy, I had a lady that wanted my little boy that was born on the 6th as a bottle baby and he was already sold. Then when the triplets were born on the 13th, I emailed her and told her we could do a bottle baby with one of them - she said I want the girl, which ever that is - LOL! I knew that I was going to have to pull a triplet anyway!

She drove 3 hours to pick up the little miss on Saturday! The lady LOVES her, and mommy is doing better with only 2 and they are alot better themselves also!

Now I am looking at selling a couple adults and babies! Woo Hoo! Hubby and I decided that I better keep at least 2 unregistered does, as I am selling them as they are hitting the ground - LOL!

·
Premium Member
29,236 Posts
yah I seem to sell unregistered faster then registered - well I have more on my waiting list at least.

last year Kari was sold the day she was born.

Liz I second the website thing. I have sold all my kids through my website.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts