The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, here is my waiting thread for round two. The girls are Mira, Donkey, and Dahlia. donkey ad dahlia are mini lamanchas from last year and are due the 18 with miss Mira who is a 3F. The sire is hunter who broke out the knuckle head lol.Mira and hunter are both registered Nigerian dwarfs. here are some younger pics of dahlia and donkey then will be pics of Mira.

Attachments

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
here's a couple pic updates. donkeys udder is definitely making noticeable progress. Miras belly is making progress lol. Excuse the fence in the pics and the mess lol

Attachments

·
Registered
6,081 Posts
They look great! The one in the igloo looks a lot like our girl Ginny whose due the end of March. Maybe seeing your girls kids will give me a glimpse of the future. What color buck is she bred to? Our Merlins about solid black with a Carmel moonspot on his neck so I hoping for a bit of color after we had 10 black babies last year lol.

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
They look great! The one in the igloo looks a lot like our girl Ginny whose due the end of March. Maybe seeing your girls kids will give me a glimpse of the future. What color buck is she bred to? Our Merlins about solid black with a Carmel moonspot on his neck so I hoping for a bit of color after we had 10 black babies last year lol.
She's bred to my buck hunter who is a chamois with a splash of white and blue eyes. And thank you!!!! She's (Mira) is playing up the doe code this week with her heavy breathing and awkward positioning lol

·
Registered
6,081 Posts
She's bred to my buck hunter who is a chamois with a splash of white and blue eyes. And thank you!!!! She's (Mira) is playing up the doe code this week with her heavy breathing and awkward positioning lol
Is she a 3F? She looks so young, but most nigies do lol. I'd love to see some of her previous kids.
My Ginny is a FF, and Ginnys getting huge already. I'm guessing trips and praying it's not quads lol.
Best of luck with everyone, I'll be watching to see your beautiful babies soon.

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Is she a 3F? She looks so young, but most nigies do lol. I'd love to see some of her previous kids.
My Ginny is a FF, and Ginnys getting huge already. I'm guessing trips and praying it's not quads lol.
Hahaha, yes this is her 3rd time having babies. Once before I got her. She is 4 years old. She has some gorgeous kids!! I'll find their pics and post them here for you to see

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
these are her past babies!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 67 Posts