Round Two Does

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by sweetgoats, Mar 17, 2009.

1. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Here are the does that were bred against my wishes. I had surgery and the bucks new I couldn't do anything about it. Most of these does are just a year old, I normally wait until they are going to be two to kid. The bad thing is I will not know who dad is until they are born. :hair: And I do not have a exact date either. Because of the medication I do not remember when it happened and my daughter forgot to write it down, but it was around the 22nd of November, so I am looking about a month away.

Here is Precious. She is two, I just didn't want to breed her yet. I do believe I am going to sell her and her babies.
    I do love this girl.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Then I have Gracie Lou.

This is my silver doe that I just love the color of.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Then I have Lillie Anne, she is sold and I told the new owners that she can just have the babies. I have way to many to sell.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

and Anna Belle. She is a lot bigger then she looks in this picture, matter of fact they all are.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

I do have one more. I did not get any pictures of her because I was not combing her out. She is not that big and I hope she stays small. She is very small and I am worried about her, but she is sold to the same people that bought Lillie Anne. They do not know she is pregnant. They bought three goats and they are going to get at least 5. They are pretty excited, because that is a heck of a deal.
  2. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    how frustrating to have accidental breedings ..and more than one at that... :hug:
    At least they are 1 year old ...that is a plus..... But I know it doesn't make things easier when you wanted to wait.... :hug:

3. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    I am sure they will all kid fine :thumb: that is a great deal for the new owners
  4. powderhooves

powderhooves New Member

Jan 29, 2009
    You have the prettiest goats!
  5. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    I'm sure they'll be fne mama's! With healthy deliveries too. The silver doe really stands out, I hope you get a silver baby.

They look so soft, their fur looks like what is coming out of mine as they rub all over the fence!
  6. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Lots of babies coming soon!
  7. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.

I so do love my silver doe. At a show a few years ago, the judge kept saying they are not gray goats, they are Colorado Silver. :hi5:

Here is another picture of her so you can see her face. It is sad when we talk about pregnant goats and all we think of is their butts. :ROFL:

8. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007