Rudy - When will we see that kid

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by Epona142, Feb 15, 2009.

1. Epona142

Epona142 The farm that Hope began

May 25, 2008
    Madisonville, TX
    Here is Rudy, one of the goats I brought home recently. She's quite certainly pregnant, has an udder going, and I'm pretty sure I felt a kid a couple of times; she doesn't like me to touch her belly for too long.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

There she is enjoying some scratches. While Honey is still a pain in the butt and Sugar very shy, Rudy is warming up to us really well. I can walk up to her and give her scratches and love on her now.

So when do you think this kid'll drop? She looks so tiny compared to Hope, who, by the way, made pictures difficult by sticking her nose into my business the whole time. Oh, and Rudy would be a first freshener.

2. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    she looks to have a couple weeks to a month to go. that would be my nonprofessional guess :greengrin:

3. Epona142

May 25, 2008
    Madisonville, TX
    Which I'll be grateful for! I'm already fretting over Hope, I don't want to turn around immediately and fret over Rudy too. :greengrin:

4. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    ooohhhh she is getting close - more babies - you know you are making me jealous right?

5. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ

excuse me.........um you are having kids before me! I have 74 more days to wait :GAAH:

6. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    hehehe - but only 1 right now, then I have to wait another month for 1 or 2 more does to go and then another month for a couple more.........

7. Epona142

May 25, 2008
    Madisonville, TX
    Well good! Then I'm getting back at ya'll for all those months I had kid-envy! :greengrin: