Ruminations

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by eliya, Feb 6, 2009.

1. eliya

eliya New Member

I was just wondering how many of you on here read Ruminations Magazine. I know there are a lot of Mini people on here (I mean people with mini goats :wink: ) so was curious how many get the magazine. I'm going to have an article on my farm in the next issue. I think my favorite part of the magazine is the Quad Plus Club. Pictures of quads, quints and even a few sextuplets!!! Pretty fun!

2. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    I have no ever heard of it. Does it gear more to the mini's? I read all that I can get my hands on no matter what type of goat it is.

Congratulations on the article on my farm, that is wonderful.

Now I can say "hey I know her". :leap: :clap:

3. eliya

eliya New Member

Yes, it Ruminations is geared toward Nigerian Dwarf and Mini-Dairy goats. They also have had articles on Mini Silkies. Of course a lot of the information is applicable to all breeds of goats. Their website is: http://www.smallfarmgoat.com

4. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    I am subscribed to it. I will definately be looking for ya in the next issue! That is so exciting! Congrats!

5. Amy Goatress

Amy Goatress New Member

Oct 1, 2008
    I don't get Ruminations anymore, I like Dairy Goat Journal better though, this is just my opinion.

6. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    I use to be subscribed to it but haven't renewed in a while.

7. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    how much is a subscription?

8. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    Eliya: Got the issue the other day and remembered you had an article....very nice! That was very neat reading about how you started out to where you are today. Very neat! Congrats again on the article!

9. eliya

eliya New Member

Thanks Kylee!!!

10. Deb2017

Deb2017 New Member

Mar 6, 2017
    Illinois
    I have been trying to find the magazine to get a subscription but having trouble doing so. Can you help??

11. Deb2017

Deb2017 New Member

Mar 6, 2017
    Illinois
    I have been trying to find the magazine to get a subscription but having trouble doing so. Can you help??

12. lottsagoats1

lottsagoats1 Well-Known Member

Apr 12, 2014
    Middle Maine
    I clicked on the link and it went to something totally unrelated to goats.

13. ksalvagno

ksalvagno Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Must not be in publication anymore.

14. Deb2017

Deb2017 New Member

Mar 6, 2017
    Illinois
    I tried clicking on the link also, guess the magazine is no longer around . Thank you for trying though