Saanen kids - price reduced for quick sale ...

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by Julie, Jun 5, 2008.

1. Julie

Julie New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Southern PA
    I have 3 saanen kids to sell and have recently had some personal issues ... and am getting anxious to sell these kids ... so I'm reducing their price.

I have 2 does and 1 buck to sell - they're all fb saanen, all disbudded, and are all bottle babies. These babies are 3 weeks old. I will sell them for $50 each - OBO ! If you are interested and want to make me an offer - please do so - I want them to find good homes.... fast. I also will deliver them within 1 1/2 hrs from my home for an additional gas fee. I am planning a trip to "The Maryland House" in MD soon ... so anywhere along my route there is a possibility for delivery as well. Also - we're planning a "goat meetup" June 28th - so if anyone comming to that is interested, or can do transportation for someone else who might be interested - that could be a posibility as well. I just need to get these kids gone ... I can't afford the milk for their bottles anymore, and have just had some personal issues that I've been stressed about. So please - anyone interested - please contact me.

lilpygmygoats@aol.com