Sad about selling

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by badnewsboers, Jan 13, 2009.

1. badnewsboers

badnewsboers New Member

May 9, 2008
    Newport, NC
    So I sold my babies. Some of you might remember Max and Rita, Sadie's kids. Anyway something happened with them and they stopped growing. I love them dearly and they are so sweet but I can't justify keeping unproductive goats especially when Ken is the one paying for the feed. The man buying them has some dairy goats and is looking for more goats to clear his land. He mentioned on the phone he his young daughters that will spoil them and love on them. I should be happy about the whole thing but I can't help but be sad, especially since he'll be getting them while I'm away at school so I won't get to say a proper goodbye.

2. FarmGirl18

FarmGirl18 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Oklahoma
    I remember them....so sorry they had to be sold. :( It sounds like they are going to a great home though!

3. badnewsboers

badnewsboers New Member

May 9, 2008
    Newport, NC
    Yeah, I'm glad about that. They're going to have those girls wrapped around their little hooves in no time. :greengrin:

4. Di

Di Crazy Goat Lady

Jan 29, 2008
    central PA
    Oh it's sad for you, but just imagine how those children are going to love your little goats! :love: That should put a smile on your face! :clap: