The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Super Moderator
36,369 Posts
I agree with Karen, be sure she gets her meals..Yes, goats can get depressed, and sometimes needs extra TLC...I would still get a temp on her just to be sure she is well...is she pooping berries, peeing, eating and drinking fine...check her lower inner eye lids, they should be deep pink to red...
B complex is a awesome vitamin to give during stressful situations..she would benefit from daily shots sub Q until she is back to her perky self..
when I bring home new goats i pen them in a space of their own so the others can get used to them...this is a bit different but perhaps pen her in her own space where she shares a fence line..if there is a weened younger doe you can place with her to bond that would be ideal... once they have had a week or so of "getting to know each other" allow supervised visits...if all goes well...leave them and watch...once you see she has been invited into the herd she is good to go...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.