Sad but happy day

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by Nubiansrus1, Apr 9, 2010.

1. Nubiansrus1

Nubiansrus1 New Member

Sep 2, 2009
    I have such mixed feelings today. I had someone call about kids today and I have to go through and see who was still available [we have 15 kids right now, 10 that were sale, 5 are unsure who Im keeping or not] And I came to a kind of sad, but happy conclusion. I didnt have anymore kids for sale. In a way it makes me very sad that soon 10 of them will go. I really have loved having all the kids running around the place. But it was also flattering and made me happy that my kids sold so well. They are unregistered so its not like a made a fortune, but still... it is a happy feeling to know they were so wanted. :)

2. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    It is never easy.. having to let the kids go :( ....we all ...do get attached to them and hate to see them go..........if we kept them all.... like we want to ...we would have the goats moving into the house.... :laugh: ... But ...think of it this way.... you can make more.... :thumb: :greengrin:

3. luvbug*diapers

luvbug*diapers New Member

Feb 22, 2010
    sunny california
    aww Im sorry.little goaties are so sweet.
    but like the pp said we cant keep them all.

renee

4. greatcashmeres

greatcashmeres New Member

Jul 13, 2008
    Maine
    Yes, be proud of seeing them through their early beginnings in life, and know that you are making the new owners very happy when they leave you soon. :hug: as you make the transition to fewer numbers.