Well, last week I ended up selling my two miniature nubian doelings. We've had them since they were 2 days old and we loved them so much. Unfortunately my son's milk allergy has become more intense and it didn't make sense to wait an entire year for fresh milk for him. The new owners love them and send me picture updates regularly :clap: I am now on the hunt for a registered Nubian doe hopefully in milk or bred. At least now we have more experience and my sons will be able to show in all the dairy classes in 4-H. I'm sad but hopeful we will be able to find a doe that suits our needs. I'm also hoping to find a registered pygmy whether as a companion so that my oldest son can show him in 4-H before moving to a full sized Nubian. He's just a little guy! Thanks for all the advice you guys have given me. I will update when we buy our next one.