Sadie KIDDED!

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by RowdyKidz, Oct 30, 2009.

1. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Congrats, on the babies. So glad you were there.

2. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio
    Here is first boy. The trouble! (Well, actually his sister is our escape artist).

Tara's Rowdy Kids Eric's Rebel (Eric after my dad since Rebel was born on his B-day!) He seemed to get all the color!

Attached Files:

3. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio
    And this is Tara's Rowdy Kids Rebel Angel (after one of my fav books). She is a sweetie but like to snoop and get herself into trouble. She has a little lightning bolt on her forehead! :love: And she is black, not brown.

Attached Files:

4. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    cute

Can he be shown with that white mark on his front let?

Angel is so beautiful -- I always have loved dark black Agouti pygmies

5. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio
    Thanks! :) As long as Rebel's a wether it's fine. Bucks not so much...which is disappointing because he's a nice lil kiddo.

I've been bombarded with black goats! And I have no bucks that are black and only 2 black does! :shrug:

6. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    ADORABLE!! Too bad the colors are reverse of what you wanted though, healthy babies are always a great blessing.

As far as the black goes....who knows, could be from a grandparent.

7. Awww...so cute. He looks like a little teddy bear. Worth the wait.

She is too cute as well. Hope I have the same time to share tomorrow night.

8. JessaLynn

JessaLynn New Member

Aug 29, 2009
    NW Ohio
    SWEEET!! They are adorable Tara! Congrats! :dance: I so can't wait for ours to be born!! Question: Why did you push the hooves back in and want the head to come first? I have no clue sorry.

9. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio
    Liz: 1 Great-grandparent! :doh:

I had to push hooves back in because 1) mom wasn't dialated hardly for her to get head and hoovse out and 2) his head couldn't come out because his head and hooves were too much/ too big.

10. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    They are gorgeous.....and so worth the :hair: LOL. :wink: .....A big Congrats to you and your new additions...... :thumbup: :hi5:

11. WalnutGroveFarm

WalnutGroveFarm Senior Member

Sep 27, 2008
    Southern Ohio
    Yes very pretty kids. Congrats on your new ones

12. JessaLynn

JessaLynn New Member

Aug 29, 2009
    NW Ohio
    Oh alright gotchya.Now how did you know she wasn't dialated enough.Is it something you have to feel for? I'm thinking like women giving birth..is it the same almost?Sorry for all the questions I'll try and look it up.
    Cute kids and deffinitly worth the trouble!

13. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio
    Thanks...those kids were normal sized and since she couldn't push them out, you could easily determine she wasn't dialated enough.

14. JessaLynn

JessaLynn New Member

Aug 29, 2009
    NW Ohio
    WOW! Tara I just can't believe you do all that.Your momma and family must be sooo proud of you! Good they helped you threw it to.I'm all by myself :worried: I hope they all have a normal birth. I'm preparing for it and got everything ready just about. :pray:

15. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio
    I'll PM you my cell #. If you need anything, text or call. I may not be able to get there soon because I have basketball (hopefully). But yeah, I'd bie glad to give ya a hand if you need it.

16. Suellen

Suellen New Member

Mar 9, 2008
    Paragonah, Utah
    :fireworks:
    Congrats
    They are adorable
    Suellen