*Saleen* @ RunAround/Phoenix Rising - on cam

Discussion in 'Waiting Room' started by Bellafire Farm, Dec 29, 2010.

1. Bellafire Farm

Bellafire Farm New Member

Jan 5, 2010
    NW Oregon
    http://www.marestare.com/fcam.php?alias=phoenixrising

She's been pacing for the past hour or two... trying to scratch her tail/looking back at her rear...stretching....rolling her head back, stiffening up her tail & rump, etc...

Plus every once in awhile I'll walk by and check my computer screen and I swear she is looking straight at me with those big eyes...like, "Hello out there? Can you get my mommy for me? Please?!"

Looking close to me! :cool:

2. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
    Re: Dreamer @ RunAround/Phoenix Rising looks like contractio

she finally turned around..is she streaming?

3. myfainters

myfainters New Member

Oct 29, 2009
    Lancaster, CA

Oh yay... I better log on! :) Love watching that! LOL

4. Bellafire Farm

Jan 5, 2010
    NW Oregon

Now she's decided to chill a bit...just stand in the corner & look innocent...
    she must have heard me typing about her looking close! LOL!

5. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska

you can tell her tail is very arched, she's ready ... or truly an evil goat ;)

6. Bellafire Farm

Jan 5, 2010
    NW Oregon

Oh WOW! I just realized that Dreamer (if she's who I think she is?) is FULL SIBLING to my friends Buck "Chaotic Bliss" ... how cool! She'd be so excited to see this little girl kidding right now!

7. Bellafire Farm

Jan 5, 2010
    NW Oregon

Hmmm... she's totally calmed down & is looking all sleepy now....

I'll have to type quieter next time! :ROFL:

8. CapriGem

CapriGem Senior Member

May 12, 2010
    Western PA

Is that a bubble??

9. CapriGem

CapriGem Senior Member

May 12, 2010
    Western PA

False alarm I guess, hope she has them soon.

10. VickiH

VickiH New Member

Sep 24, 2010
    Ohio

She's not in the stall this morning...is she the one in the main area who's looking very uncomfortable? Poor thing is huge! Wowza!

11. Bellafire Farm

Jan 5, 2010
    NW Oregon

Hmmm, not sure. I was checking up on her until about 5 hours ago, and then I finally went to bed.
    I was sure she would be in the stall with a baby or two by the time I woke up!

12. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Massachusetts

Sorry guys, she still has her ligs, but they are loose. Her udder needs to fill a bit more too. I have her out with the others during the day. She has a kid sitting right on top of her rumen, which I think is causing some of her pain. The darn thing wont get off it. But because of all the labor like behavior I have her on cam in case it's the real thing. She keeps getting hay stuck to her chacha cause she keeps loosing more plug.. she has the never ending plug... ha ha

If you think you see her or anyone else in labor please give me a call or text message. My cell phone is the first number listed on the page, 978-870-3769. Thanks! :)

13. Bellafire Farm

Jan 5, 2010
    NW Oregon

Gosh last night (about midnight your time) I thought for sure she was "serious" ... she kept reaching back/looking back and rolling her head back, then she'd stretch and the whole time her tail was stuck STRAIGHT out and/or up, she was pacing in circles, the works! ... poor baby just looked so uncomfortable!

My husband thought I was NUTS - watching a strangers barn cam in the middle of the night at a farm like 3 THOUSAND miles away! Ha Ha Ha! Little does he know...he's lucky I'm just watching and not shopping - YET! :p

I believe Dreamers kidded before right? Do you happen to have any pics of her udder from then? My friend owns her full littermate brother up in Washington, I was going to get a doeling from him last year but she only had one (retained her).

14. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Massachusetts

Her udder pics should be up on the website. Here is one.
    [​IMG]

So she has a fair amount to fill yet according to that picture... lol

15. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California

Nice udder... :thumb:

wow... she is sure foolin with ya... isn't she...she'll probably....hold on... to those kids... til the cows come home... do you have any cows... :laugh:

16. peggy

peggy Senior Member

Aug 10, 2010
    B.C. Canada

I've peeked in and saw all the goaties. It only shows for a few minutes and then I have to refresh it to continue. What am I doing wrong??

17. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California

Do you have high speed internet?

18. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Massachusetts

It is probably your internet or computer. Do you have the latest version of flash player?

Tonight Dreamer has ligs for sure and Spices are so low I almost can't find them.And Spice's attitude is well.... not very nice. :shocked:

19. peggy

peggy Senior Member

Aug 10, 2010
    B.C. Canada

I have satellite internet, but just the lowest package. So that could be the problem. It does seem to be working better for me during the day though. But everything slows down in the evening on the web. Now, here's a silly question. I am having a blast checking in on the goaties, but is anything happening soon???? Waiting for those babies...lol....

20. Bellafire Farm

Jan 5, 2010
    NW Oregon

How come when I look at the Senior doe pen now it looks like it's covered in snow? Are they actually sleeping outside? It sure looks like there in a stall? Maybe it's just my view or ? Just wondering if everyone see's this, or just me? Certainly wouldnt surprise me if it's just me - LOL! :p

My goaties RUN at the very first sign of moisture coming. I've heard others talk about their goats sleeping outside and I think "Really?!?...Man mine are big BABIES!" The only time they'll even lay down outside is if it's bright sunshine and eighty plus degrees!! Even then, they come in at night. Boy, I've gotta bunch of softies!! LOL!