The Goat Spot Forum banner

41 - 60 of 338 Posts

·
Registered
3,990 Posts
So, I've officially hit my limit. I'm done checking,watching, and waiting lol when I see her streaming mucus I'll know it's time.
I don't know how ya'll do it anyway. It's like Christmas morning as a child, over and over, again.

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #46 ·
Here's what she's doing now....lots of back arching and stretching her back out.could she just be positioning the babies tonight and go in the morning?lots of yawning and lip curling as well.
IMG_5428.jpg

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #49 ·
So glad I didn’t stay out with her all night!!! She’s perfectly content this morning lol I told her I was going in because it’s cold and she arched her back lol lol

·
Premium Member
4,629 Posts
Ligaments are still gone.....now what are we waiting for lol. She has been consistently doing the straight up on the back tail raising coupled with arching her back and stretching it straight out.... View attachment 154211 View attachment 154213
Her udder still looks like it will be a bit. One time you are gonna go check and poof an UDDER she will have. You still also have whiteish mucus and her sides have not dropped so much. Both of mine and the tail thing.... they could not put their tails up at all when it was closer to time. All the arching is gettin the kids into position. If you feel uncomfortable or crazy nervous have the vet out to tae a look. But i know you said she is wild so that may not be the best option. :/.

·
Registered
926 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
Her udder still looks like it will be a bit. One time you are gonna go check and poof an UDDER she will have. You still also have whiteish mucus and her sides have not dropped so much. Both of mine and the tail thing.... they could not put their tails up at all when it was closer to time. All the arching is gettin the kids into position. If you feel uncomfortable or crazy nervous have the vet out to tae a look. But i know you said she is wild so that may not be the best option. :/.
This ones not wild, it's my little Nigerian:) I appreciate all of the info. She's making me crazy for sure. I'm trying to pull it together but man it's hard! We had an earlier due date possibility so I've literally been checking her for signs since February!! I'm like super nuts at this point. I'm ready for it to be over lol boy there is soooooo many things I will do differently with breeding next year! Give me 5 more years and I might have a good system in place

41 - 60 of 338 Posts