Sara - where are you?

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by kelebek, Jun 10, 2008.

1. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Has anyone herd from Sara??

She sent me a message through my website about some issues she was having. I have sent her a couple emails with no response and haven't seen where she has been logged on in quite sometime. I just had another local breeder contact me that is also worried about her and hasn't heard from her......

So if you are around - I am worried about you - if anyone has herd from her please let me know that she is ok.

Thanks

2. Muddy Creek Farm

Muddy Creek Farm New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    I haven't heard from her :shrug: I have been wondering where she was for awhile now.

3. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    I know that she had something bad happen because of what she sent me - but no one has heard from her since, and I was going to help her out and offered my help - but have not heard back.

4. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    oh no. Sounds scary. I wonder if anyone has her phone number.

(reminds me I need to let my family know that if something were ever to happen to me they need to inform you all)

5. Muddy Creek Farm

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    You know Stacey, I was thinking the same thing. Or else how would you guys know!?!

6. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    last time she "disappeared" for a bit I called the breeder that she got Holly from (which I also had bought from) and got her phone number and left a message then she came on line a few days later - but for her to leave me a guestbook message on my website and then not return my email and hasn't been on here for a while - I am starting to get worried. Another person that she talks to that is mutual between us hasn't heard from her either. So I am getting VERY worried.

7. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    well I read her guestbook entry and besides being sad for her I am not to concerned. That was just a week ago and I suppose she is keeping her distance for a reason. :shrug:

8. Muddy Creek Farm

Oct 5, 2007
    Keokuk, Iowa
    I just read it as well, how sad. But I don't think I would get too worried just yet.

9. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    I have tried to get ahold of her prior to this also with no luck :(

10. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    well in the past I know she was living on their land but not at home and would be without internet for a while till she came home.

11. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    OK you guys. You can not keep saying how sad, and leaving the rest of us concerned. I will just pray for her. I do remember that yes she was going to be living in a home where her goats were and if I remember right she was going to be by herself. I just hope all is fine.
    Prayers to you Sara :pray:

12. StaceyRosado

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    I just read her guest book entry on Allisons website.

13. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Thanks Stacey. Allison, Nice web site.

14. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Thanks Sweetgoats - it is always a daily thing in progress. It still is not exactly how I want it - but I keep messing with it and tweaking it~