The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone herd from Sara??

She sent me a message through my website about some issues she was having. I have sent her a couple emails with no response and haven't seen where she has been logged on in quite sometime. I just had another local breeder contact me that is also worried about her and hasn't heard from her......

So if you are around - I am worried about you - if anyone has herd from her please let me know that she is ok.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
29,236 Posts
oh no. Sounds scary. I wonder if anyone has her phone number.

(reminds me I need to let my family know that if something were ever to happen to me they need to inform you all)

·
Registered
8,907 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
last time she "disappeared" for a bit I called the breeder that she got Holly from (which I also had bought from) and got her phone number and left a message then she came on line a few days later - but for her to leave me a guestbook message on my website and then not return my email and hasn't been on here for a while - I am starting to get worried. Another person that she talks to that is mutual between us hasn't heard from her either. So I am getting VERY worried.

·
Premium Member
29,236 Posts
well I read her guestbook entry and besides being sad for her I am not to concerned. That was just a week ago and I suppose she is keeping her distance for a reason. :shrug:

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
OK you guys. You can not keep saying how sad, and leaving the rest of us concerned. I will just pray for her. I do remember that yes she was going to be living in a home where her goats were and if I remember right she was going to be by herself. I just hope all is fine.
Prayers to you Sara :pray:

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
Thanks Stacey. Allison, Nice web site.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts