Say hello to big mac and james

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by DRJ Ranch, Jun 6, 2010.

1. DRJ Ranch

DRJ Ranch New Member

Apr 2, 2010
    Anderson, California
    I was checking out the local paper yesterday and came across an add for a gentlemen with 70 goats for sale and a bunch of equipment so I went and looked and picked up the following

30 metal goat panels 10 ft long and 4 foot tall for 20 dollars each

a custom goat squeeze for 180 dollars

two big metal troths for 40 each

and big mac for 125

[​IMG]

2. RPC

RPC Boer Goat Breeder

Wow what a great find I wish I could find something like that around here. I need a couple more fence panels and I dont wanna buy new but it looks like I am going to have to. Big mac looks good. Good luck with him hopefully he produces some solid kids for you.

3. DRJ Ranch

DRJ Ranch New Member

Apr 2, 2010
    Anderson, California
    Hes actually will be my third buck on site and hopeing for more about color out of him then anything else I already have one fullblooded with papers and one that the owner said was full blooded with out papers . I'm probaly going to be adding to more bucks in the next couple years a solid red and a solid black.

4. RPC

RPC Boer Goat Breeder

How many goats do you have? If you want to have 5 bucks I am hopeing you have quiet a few does.

5. SterlingAcres

SterlingAcres Member

Oct 19, 2009
    I'm assuming he's got plenty of does. lol Most people that own boers are in it to win it. It's not just two. :p

6. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Wow...you certainly did find a deal! And Big Mac is a handsome lil' fellow....and James is just an adorable little boy!

7. HoosierShadow

HoosierShadow Senior Member

Apr 19, 2010
    Central Kentucky
    James is adorable! And Big Mac is very cute! I really love his coloring! Congrats on the deals you were able to get!

8. DRJ Ranch

DRJ Ranch New Member

Apr 2, 2010
    Anderson, California
    Right now we have 21 does and 3 bucks on site but I'm currently looking for more does most of the does when we kid we will keep also. Its still trying to find a good looking animals with certain traits.

But I have found a lot of places that just don't take care of there animals so far which is depressing.

9. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    That is wonderful...nice job..... and cute kids.... :wink: :thumb:

10. CrossCreekTX

CrossCreekTX New Member

Aug 10, 2009
    Central East Texas
    How much for the one on the left? Love those chubby cheeks!