Say hello to our newest addition...

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by mistyblue, Jul 26, 2010.

1. mistyblue

mistyblue Senior Member

Nov 13, 2008
    Angleton, Texas
    This is Spice, she is Gingers full sister. Spice is 1/2 GP and 1/2 Anatolian, she was born June 1, 2010 and is already getting along great with the goats. We are hoping that Spice will turn out to be like her big sister and make us a wonderfull addition.

Ginger is still not to sure of her and we have to feed them seperatly. But so far no blood has been drawn. I will also add some new pics of Ginger.

These were all taken yesterday and she was being a brat and would not stand up for me.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

A few of Ginger, she has grown so much:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

And just because he is a member as well - This is Bodie he is my personal protection dog at the barn. Don't let his size fool you, he attacks my boyfriend who is 6'3" and that is when we are just playing.
    [​IMG]

2. Epona142

Epona142 The farm that Hope began

May 25, 2008
    Madisonville, TX
    Beautiful!! I love them all :D

3. mistyblue

mistyblue Senior Member

Nov 13, 2008
    Angleton, Texas
    Thanks - did you notice the mud on Spice and the kiddie pool next to her. Ginger has already taught her about getting into the pool to cool off. I tried so hard yesterday to get pictures of her playing in that pool. I will have to try again this weekend.

4. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    That puppy is adorable and I love the other two! Very cute! Congrats on the new addition!

5. mistyblue

mistyblue Senior Member

Nov 13, 2008
    Angleton, Texas
    We almost did not get her, we actually wanted a male. But only 2 males were born and a snake got one at 2 days old. The dogs owner had first pick and she could not make up her mind between the only male left or Spice.

We told her we would take either one, she could not make up her mind until it was time to take one of them home. LOL