Second Lamancha? What do you think?

Discussion in 'Photogenic' started by Sweet Gum Minis, Jul 8, 2008.

1. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Ok, you saw my previous post about getting a Lamancha. We will be picking her up this weekend. This doeling is at the same place and has been offered to me at a discount when I inquired about her. She broke her leg at 3 weeks of age but healed strait and has no limp or lameness now. She does, however, have a spot on her leg on the inside which will end a show career before it has a chance to begin. I'm ok with that, I want her as a milker. She walks normally without any problems and runs and plays etc. So what do you think? I really like her background and would love to get her.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Though she won't have a show career her kids could. And I also liked that my new Lamancha doeling would have a companion of her own kid to mingle with in the pasture. What do you think?

Here's her dam...
    [​IMG]
    Sire...
    [​IMG]
    And a maternal half sister...
    [​IMG]

2. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Ashley, she's just as pretty as the first one you posted on....and LOOK AT THOSE UDDERS!! My goodness looks like you will certainly have plenty milk when they're freshened!!

3. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Holy cow - I mean Goat - LOL!

I like her lines udder - very nice producers!!!

4. Sweet Gum Minis

Sweet Gum Minis New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    Easley, SC
    Thanks, I will see her in person before being sure one way or the other. I am leaning towards yes though! :D