Secret Santa 2010 *Post gifts received here ;)*

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by RunAround, Dec 13, 2010.

1. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Massachusetts
    Here you is where you can post about gifts you received!Even if you know who sent it to you please keep it a secret. I will post the list of who was who's SS once everyone has received their gifts. Please don't worry if you have not received a gift yet since gifts do not need to go out till later, but some people were quick this year! ;) :D :thumb:

:snowbounce:

2. jduwall

jduwall New Member

Aug 7, 2009
    This is such a fun activity. Merry Christmas everyone~~!! :grouphug:

Attached Files:

3. CottonwoodCroft

CottonwoodCroft Member

Jan 26, 2010
    Inyokern, CA
    I got mine :clap: ! I will post a picture as soon as I can find my camera :? . Thank you Santa I love :love: it all so much!!!!

Found my camera!

[​IMG]

4. cdtrum

cdtrum New Member

Aug 25, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    :leap: :leap: :leap: I recieved my Secret Santa gifts today and oh boy did I get some good stuff!!!!!! Love, love, love my The Goat Spot travel mug, if you only knew how much I use one and that it has my most favorite place on it is the best......I have coffee in hand at all times, even when driving! We are very big hot chocolate drinkers to, believe it or not I was making some when hubby came through the door with my box! I always have a good smelling candle burning in my house and I always have a little daytimer calendar in my purse to keep me straight.
    Thank You, Thank You and Merry Christmas to my Secret Santa and yours!

I am mailing mine out tomorrow as hubby has had my jeep all week so I have been homebound :(

I just found the Murph bell.....I just love it! He was such a toot...not sure he has his wings yet...I know his halo has a kink in it!

5. mistyblue

mistyblue Senior Member

Nov 13, 2008
    Angleton, Texas
    Received my Secret Santa gift and just love it. I will post pictures tomorrow.

6. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    need to find my camera (actually I need a new one btu thats beside the point) and then get a picture of what I got ... just letting my SS know I received it a few days ago sorry :oops: but yeah LOVE IT :)

7. Mon Reve Farm

Mon Reve Farm New Member

Jun 25, 2010
    Southern DE
    I received my Secret Santa gift over the weekend!!

Attached Files:

8. bleatinghearts

bleatinghearts New Member

Feb 26, 2010
    Fairbanks, AK
    :snowbounce: I was so excited to get my gift today. My Secret Santa rocks! Yuuuumeeee!!! :yum: Goat milk chocholate just might be my new favorite. Thank you Santa! :hug: Hey, how did you know I love chockolate?

9. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    I got my WONDERFUL gift today!!!! I can't wait to try out my first pancakes and the fudge is awesome! Will post a pic tomorrow...Thank you very much SS!

10. Epona142

Epona142 The farm that Hope began

May 25, 2008
    Madisonville, TX
    Got mine!! The Post Office was holding it ransom for want of $6 LOL!

Wow it was a HUGE BOX! I was like, holy cow, did I order something I forgot about?

Love it! I got a lovely "bed in a bag" for my doggies, a PRETTY coffee mug with puppies on it, filled with yummy dog treats, a stablemates horse and foal for my collection, and some NICE flameless vanilla candles. My SS did an awesome job, thank you!

[​IMG]

11. mistyblue

mistyblue Senior Member

Nov 13, 2008
    Angleton, Texas
    Ok now that I got my camera to working. My Secret Santa sent me the most wonderful gifts. :leap: :cool:

I got a gorgeous copper braclet and goat painting made with beeswax. The painting is already hanging in my living room for all to see.

[​IMG]

12. milk and honey

milk and honey Senior Member

Oct 30, 2010
    Everett, WA
    I got my Secret Santa Gift!! It's all too cute! Lots of yummy bath items in wonderful scents life citrus/coconut... and then several hair "things" like clips and baretts.... what a great and thoughtful gift! oh, and a cookie in it's own tin! I feel SO special! Thank you Santa

Attached Files:

13. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Heres mine!!!

Attached Files:

• 001.JPG
      001.JPG
      File size:
      67.1 KB
      Views:
  14. citylights

citylights Member

Jul 3, 2009
    Southern California
    Oh you guys! I got mine, but I'm not opening til Xmas! very very fun stuff you all got!!

15. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Massachusetts
    Just an FYI there are several late Santa's so don't worry if you haven't gotten anything yet ;) I'm late myself. :oops:

16. CrazyAcre

CrazyAcre New Member

Jan 6, 2010
    I just wanted everyone to know that I am late also, so if you didn't get yours yet, it may be mine, its on its way soon...
    Good things come to those who have to wait,,, right ! :wink:

17. AlaskaBoers

AlaskaBoers New Member

May 6, 2008
    Wasilla Alaska
    agree, mine will be late as well... :D

18. Graffogefarms

Graffogefarms Active Member

Oct 11, 2007
    ireland
    Got my SS gift yesterday - totally loved it - and laughed -life in the goat lane - soo true! lol - telly turned off, with my cuppa and a great book! Thank you SS!

19. Rogersfarm

Rogersfarm Member

Jan 24, 2010
    Southeast Texas
    Just received my Secret Santa Gift. :leap: I LOVE IT!!!!! It's an apron! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT .Thank you secret santa :hug:

[​IMG]

20. pelicanacresMN

pelicanacresMN New Member

Just got mine, it's a beautiful bit picture frame--perfect to fill in the empty space in my living room area! Thank you secret santa :)