Secret Santa Gift Received? Post Here!

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by KW Farms, Dec 7, 2012.

1. TiffofMo

TiffofMo New Member

Jan 10, 2011
    SW Missouri
    I love chocolates but never have tried that brand. Well there yummy good lol. Laure she did get mobbed i should have took a video lol. She had to run from them to keep them from jumping on her lol. She was like there pulling my pants down lol. I love my pretty little herd :) BTW thanks Linz i love it all.

2. Trickyroo

Trickyroo New Member

Sep 26, 2012
    New York
    Oh that is too funny , I wish you got that on video too , lolol.

3. Trickyroo

Trickyroo New Member

Sep 26, 2012
    New York
    Tiffany , whats the chocolate colored NDs name ?
    I am in love with her , lolol.

4. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
  5. goathiker

goathiker I'm watching you Staff Member Supporting Member

It's probably in the mail Lori. Mine hasn't gotten to it's person yet even though I sent it last wed.

6. Trickyroo

Trickyroo New Member

Sep 26, 2012
    New York
    Oh thats sad :( Maybe tomorrow...
    I will send you one if you dont get yours :):):)

7. TinyHoovesRanch

TinyHoovesRanch New Member

I havent gotten mine either but the post office said they have a BUNCH of backed up stuff. Friends, if you havent gotten your gift yet, be patient!! :)

8. goatgirl132

goatgirl132 New Member

Oct 17, 2012
    Texas
    Someone seems a bit hyper and chocolate craved!!

9. TiffofMo

TiffofMo New Member

Jan 10, 2011
    SW Missouri
    Laura the chocolate doe is Hersey yes i know its spelled wrong but thats how i spell it. She is not registered and so im on the hunt for a blue eyed chocolate doe this yr which is hard as most of the breeders grip at me and tell me not to breed for color but milk production. Any im wondering if we should change to rules a bit so we can tell the pepole there package is coming or if it was delivered we could let them know.

10. Trickyroo

Trickyroo New Member

Sep 26, 2012
    New York
    I would think its up to the individual if you want to tell your SS that their gift is on its way and not to worry...but that's just my thoughts :)

I love Hersey ! Such a pretty girl :). Good luck finding another doe that looks like her , lol.
    If you find two , let me know , lol. I would take a unregistered girl if I found one that looked like Hersey !

11. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    Oh I am patient, it is fine, just saying incase it should of arrived by now.

Laura, you are so sweet.

12. Trickyroo

Trickyroo New Member

Sep 26, 2012
    New York
    Thank you ! I hate to see someone sad :(

13. DDFN

DDFN Active Member

Jul 31, 2011
    East TN
    I love all the little ones but couldn't help but laugh at the last picture with the dinosaur in it!!! That was so priceless!

14. Trickyroo

Trickyroo New Member

Sep 26, 2012
    New York
    I really had to look hard to find that dinosaur , lolol.
    Thats too funny :)

15. TiffofMo

TiffofMo New Member

Jan 10, 2011
    SW Missouri
    LOL my son has his dinos scattered everywhere. Looks like im raising pygmy dinos lol

16. MOgoatlady

MOgoatlady New Member

Oct 23, 2012
    Southwest Missouri
    Lol...I thought it was adorable. Looked alot like my place lol although the dinos stay inside, there are a million trucks in my yard.

17. DDFN

DDFN Active Member

Jul 31, 2011
    East TN
    Trickyroo: Sorry I notice weird things lol

It's a new bred!!! but it does just blend in like it belongs with the goats. That was the best laugh I have had today ;)

MOgoatlady: :p Love how the dinos stay inside at your place. Sounded cute. :D I think one of my bucks sounds like a dinosaur

18. MOgoatlady

MOgoatlady New Member

Oct 23, 2012
    Southwest Missouri
    DDFN, LOL our little buckling thinks he's a dinosaur...not even a week old and running around the house bossing me all day! I can tell you this, I know how to do laundry, but he thinks socks are better being dragged all over the house lol. And convincing him he will not get a bottle every time he runs to the kitchen is turning into a real chore.

19. DDFN

DDFN Active Member

Jul 31, 2011
    East TN
    Priceless! Sounds like he is a SS gift ;) He is just helping! I never had any steal socks but one bottle baby doeling had me wrapped so tight around her little hoof I swear I had a warm bottle strapped to my side 24/7 just like a real nanny mom :D I even took grazing/browsing trips with the herd and she would run up to me when hungry and get a hit or two off the bottle or when someone would pick on her she would hide behind me! She was a very late Christmas gift last year.

Next year I am going to have to bee sure to pay attention for the SS game as I hate that I missed it this year. You guys are having such great fun!

20. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    I am sorry - I received my package last night - but I was not feeling well and took benadryl (broke out in hives again!!)- and well, passed out before I could do anything! LOL!

I LOVE my package!!! I am so amazed by the goat candle made of 100% bees wax - the detail in it for the hair and ears is amazing - and has a pretty darn nice udder if I must say so myself (yes I had to look - I know strange and I HAD to run and show hubs it had a size correct udder - LOL). there was also a beautiful necklace, trail mix (that I hid from hubs). cotton candy, cookies for the goaties, and treats for the mastiffs (I think that made me smile the mostest - love my girlies!!)

Thank you for an awesome package!!!

[​IMG]