Secret Santa names will be PM'd to you .......

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by kelebek, Dec 2, 2008.

1. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Ok - names are ready and I am going to start PMing everyone their Secret Santa person to purchase for. If you do not receive a PM by noon PST, please let me know. When you receive your PM, please pm me back to confirm that you received the information.

Please remember the criteria below. You do NOT have to send goatie things if you found something else that the person would like.

If you have ANY questions, please ask me!!!

~ Allison

- $15.00 max on gift! (not including shipping - so please take weight of gift into consideration when you are looking )
    - name and answers to small questionaire would have to be submitted to me no later then December 1st @ midnight PST saying that you would like to participate
    - Name of the person that you would purchase for and thier information would be PM'd to you no later then December 3rd PST
    - gift must be mailed NO LATER then 15 December

Name of senders will be revealed January 1st.

2. HollowbeadRanch

HollowbeadRanch New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    I got mine!!!! I got mine!!!!!!!!!!

Ok... now I have a question.... Does the person who's name we got, also have our name? Or does a completely different person have our name? Just curious :greengrin:

3. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    I sent you a PM - PLEASE read!

4. HollowbeadRanch

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    :slapfloor: I got it Allison! I forwarded it to you :shades:

5. Laurel_Haven

Laurel_Haven New Member

Oct 19, 2007
    South Carolina
    Okay, just what are you girls up too? :question:

6. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    :shrug: What???? :shrug:

Hehehehe - fighting about the polka dots - LOL! :angel: :angel: :cheers: :snowlaugh: :snowman: :snowcool:

7. Laurel_Haven

Laurel_Haven New Member

Oct 19, 2007
    South Carolina
    Well Brandi is off the list for the polka dot bikini... :roll: So it looks like you are the lucky one Allison!!! Congrats... are you excited now! :leap:

:ROFL: :ROFL:

8. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    I am - but not sure if the surrounding company is going to be as excited :ROFL: :ROFL:

Not sure what the problem is :shrug: :shrug:

9. Laurel_Haven

Laurel_Haven New Member

Oct 19, 2007
    South Carolina
    Whoever gets Brandi or Allison for the exchange, remember brandi no longer deserves the bikini, it now goes to Allison! :shades: :slapfloor:

10. Laurel_Haven

Laurel_Haven New Member

Oct 19, 2007
    South Carolina
    :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :slapfloor: :slapfloor: :slapfloor:

11. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    the funniest part of this is that you have to read both threads to keep up with whats going on :slapfloor:

12. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    I know - my head is spinning as I am doing this secret santa - and my one here for work closes tonight - aggghhhhh

13. Laurel_Haven

Laurel_Haven New Member

Oct 19, 2007
    South Carolina
    I know it!

So I will update everyone... see Brandi really wanted a itsy bitsy teeny weeny polka dot bikini for the Secret Santa gift exchange,as she hinted around on the other post... but then Allsion seemed to get jealous by the whole idea, which caused Brandi to start up lies about me, therefore the bikini should really go to Allison! :slapfloor: :slapfloor: :slapfloor:

14. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    I have a SS here, and at both my jobs! So thats 3 ss :hammer:

15. Laurel_Haven

Laurel_Haven New Member

Oct 19, 2007
    South Carolina
    That is alot of SS's, Oh I don't envy you Stacey, this one is all I can handle at the moment! :shades:

16. HollowbeadRanch

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    Tina, I really have no idea what you are talking about... see I told you... delusional! The poor dear has no clue what she is saying :doh: And you are leaving out the YELLOW! It's an itzy bitzy teeny weeny YELLOW polka dot bikini! But of course my fav color is purple... hehehe Oh, and BTW congrats Allison on the bikini gift being passed on to you... I am green with envy :greengrin:

:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

17. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    WOW, I have never seen so many people on one topic. a second ago.

Hey Allison. I got mine.

18. Amos

Amos New Member

Oct 2, 2008
    Minnesota
    Wait.. so let me get this staight.. Allison wants a teeny whatever yellow polka dotted bikini, Tina is delusional and needs help.. and now Brandi wants a purple bikini?

19. Laurel_Haven

Laurel_Haven New Member

Oct 19, 2007
    South Carolina
    Well you see Brandi, I left out the color "Yellow" because of all those Pm's you were sending me about how your favorite color was Purple... I figured your Secret Santa could get one with Purple polka dots instead of Yellow... Now wasn't that kind of me. :hug: And even after the delusional commnets. :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

20. HollowbeadRanch

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    FINALLY!!! Somone understands me!!!!! :cool: except for the purple bikini part :shades:

:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

Once again... Tina.... D-E-L-U-S-I-O-N-A-L I have no clue what she is talking about :shrug: