Secret Santa's REVEALED

Discussion in 'The Chatter Box' started by RunAround, Jan 3, 2010.

1. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Massachusetts
    Since everyone has gotten their gifts here is the list of who was who's SS:

ProctorHillfarm – City lights
    Shelly Borg – ProctorHillFarm
    4hmama – Sparks879
    Cdtrum – 4hmama
    Dreamchaser – Run Around
    Liz – KW Farms
    Kids-n-peeps – Liz
    Stacey Roop – Suellen
    Citylights – sweetgoats
    Sparks879 – Kids-n-peeps
    Suellen – Shelly Borg
    Rainbow Meadows Farm - Dreamchaser
    Sweetgoats – Rainbow Meadows farm
    KW Farms – Stacey
    RunAround – cdtrum
    Jduwall - Idahodreamer
    Epona142 - jduwall
    Idahodreamer – Epona142

2. citylights

citylights Member

Jul 3, 2009
    Southern California
    Yeah! What fun this was -- now we know who to thank! I LOVE the tee PHF -- you did an amazing job and I didn't have a clue :ponder: ! Thanks again!

3. Epona142

Epona142 The farm that Hope began

May 25, 2008
    Madisonville, TX
    Ah hah! My Secret Santa did such a great job, I wasn't even able to guess at all! :laugh:

And of course, on my end, I didn't realize I left a price tag on one gift until she posted pictures. :doh:

4. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    I thought mine was Liz!! Thank you so much I loved everything!! And Stacey hope you liked that book!! :laugh:

5. ProctorHillFarm

ProctorHillFarm New Member

Thank You Shelly Borg- I thought it was you (return address- teehee!)

And your welcome Denise! I tried to use some pictures off your website- but they were coming out way too small to put onto a tshirt- so I thought that picture would do!

Im glad its the right size too becuase I had NO clue what the right size should be! :laugh:

6. kids-n-peeps

kids-n-peeps New Member

Aug 24, 2009
    Virginia
    Thanks sparks879 - I really loved my gifts :thumbup: and I have been enjoying a cup of the coffee every day since it came.

7. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    oh my its the best :wahoo:

Now you are sneeky because I thought it was someone with Nubians since the card had a nubian on it.

8. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    :laugh: I got that with my gift last year from my secred santa...trying to think of who it was...thought that might throw ya off. :laugh:

9. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    This was awesome!! And sooo much fun! You are very welcome KW...and thank you so much kidsnpeeps!

10. cdtrum

cdtrum New Member

Aug 25, 2008
    Northern Indiana
    Run Around thank you so very much :clap: ! I loved everything! I was very impressed by your handy work.....the hat is great! I thought you might be my SS when I saw your post of what you received from your SS, all the knitting supplies. I still have the snowflake ornament hanging in my kitchen window, it is so pretty in the morning when the sun shines through.

11. sparks879

sparks879 New Member

So glad youre enjoying the coffee kids-n-peeps! I love whideys coffee. And when i saw that you had a special place you liked thought i would give you a little taste of something brewed in the northwest! I had fun with the rest of the gift too!
    4hmamma, i loved my gift as well Thanks you! And did you make those cookies? If not where did you get them??? They are AMAZING! And i want more! LOL
    beth

12. kids-n-peeps

kids-n-peeps New Member

Aug 24, 2009
    Virginia
    Beth - I just realized I neglected to thank you for the drawing of the goats in my avatar. My oldest daughter loves drawing horses and she thought your picture (which included "her" goat) was so neat - in fact, she made away with it and wants it on her desk!

13. sparks879

sparks879 New Member

You're very welcome! I love drawing but dont seem to find the time as much as id like. Horses are my first passion with a pad and pencil but im alright with the goats too.
    beth