1 - 20 of 113 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
I did. I have to get mine mailed out.

·
Registered
401 Posts
Finished mine up today - packaged and ready to mail in the AM :).

·
The farm that Hope began
2,799 Posts
I'm done shopping, just have to put it all in the box! Husband will be dropping it off at the post office tomorrow.

I hope my SS likes it, I'm a TERRIBLE gift shopper, even for people I know! :oops:

·
Registered
768 Posts
Got mine done too! :wink:
With everything that has been going on around here with my kiddings I haven't had time to shop... so I took the easy way of doing things and bought my gift online. But it's great because they are doing my gift wrapping and including a card! :shades:
So I am done!!! :hi5:

·
The farm that Hope began
2,799 Posts
Hubby took mine to the post office today and it was CLOSED! :GAAH:

Who closes a post office on Saturday?? :roll:

Ah well . . . it will go out Monday or I will choke someone. :greengrin:

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
I hope I will be able to get out tomorrow and get it in the mail. We are having a very nasty storm and it is starting to close the roads around here.

I hope my secret person likes what I got. Man is it hard when you really do not know what someone likes. I just love doing his. Allison thank you for the great idea. :leap:

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
Mines in the box, have to ship tomorrow the road just opened up today. i was stuck at a friends house. We had a massive windstorm friday, and then it started snowing yesturday i just got home this morning. But things are looking good now.
beth

·
Registered
8,907 Posts
Ok - so is it bad that the person who put this together has to go shopping and mail all tomorrow to meet her own deadline that she put in place - :ROFL: :slapfloor: :ROFL: :slapfloor:

You are welcome Sweetgoats!!! maybe we can do one for Valentine's Day or something ..... we will see!

I have been looking at so many things to do for my SS that I just can't decide which way to go :hair:

·
The farm that Hope began
2,799 Posts
Ergh!

I sent hubby out again with the box, and apparently he was under the impression it had to be there ASAP! Silly thing send it 2 day shipping. :shocked:

Oh well, guess my SS will just get it faster. :greengrin:

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
Hey Allison, Are we waiting until Christmas to open them or are we doing it before? :snowbounce:

1 - 20 of 113 Posts