The Goat Spot Forum banner
21 - 40 of 113 Posts

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
kelebek said:
hmmmmmm, good question - what do you all think?? Should we open when we get them - or do it all at one time if we can?
Allison... You know I love ya.... but you are how many miles away from me? Mine will be opened when I get it and no one has to know........... hehehehehehehehehehe :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: just kidding! I do think the all at one time would be NEAT! But, we would have to do it sometime other than Christmas Eve or Christmas day because I know there are alot of members on here that have stuff going on all day both days. :shrug:

I shipped mine out yesterday! But silly me... FORGOT and put my name on the return address :roll: :oops: So... for the person I shopped for.... if you don't want to know who your SS is.. then DON'T look at the return address :angry: :ROFL:

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
HollowbeadRanch said:
kelebek said:
hmmmmmm, good question - what do you all think?? Should we open when we get them - or do it all at one time if we can?
Allison... You know I love ya.... but you are how many miles away from me? Mine will be opened when I get it and no one has to know........... hehehehehehehehehehe :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: just kidding! I do think the all at one time would be NEAT! But, we would have to do it sometime other than Christmas Eve or Christmas day because I know there are alot of members on here that have stuff going on all day both days. :shrug:

I shipped mine out yesterday! But silly me... FORGOT and put my name on the return address :roll: :oops: So... for the person I shopped for.... if you don't want to know who your SS is.. then DON'T look at the return address :angry: :ROFL:
Brandi, You are just to funny. I bet you will open it when you get it but I also bet that you wrap it back so no one knows right? Are you also a snooper? Do you go looking for what is bought for you?

I was also wondering about the return address because what if for some reason it did not make it or I put down the address wrong? I checked it like 3 times before I sent it on its merry way.

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
Are we going to post who we think out SS is after we open the gift? Were we suppose to put a hint in the box? :scratch: I hope not because I did not. Now that i sit here and think about it I should of done that. Make it a little harder. :hammer:

·
owned by goats
4,614 Posts
this is such a cool idea! I wish i could play, but I dont think it would work so well here in Oz (think Alyssa and I might work out who our SS was lol)

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
I would of sent over to you. That would of been really exciting, matter of fact we could of sent stuff that you would of liked to try that you can not get there. Next time you both have to be in it. Matter of fact my nephew lives over there some where.

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
I will find out Saturday. He is here and we will all be together for Christmas. My dad did just tell me tho other day that he is here State side to stay, but i will find out Saturday.

21 - 40 of 113 Posts