Well my Secret Santa sure did know what to get me! :thankU:
Did you open it? :leap: What did you get? what did you get? :stars:

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
RunAround said:
Hmmm.... is the suspense killing you?

Liquor! Like little bottles of it and some homemade goat soap. :dance:
SSHHHH, do you know who your secret Santa was?

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
kelebek said:
Hehe! I am a big meanie - and not telling when mine is supposed to arrive - hehehehehe! I love to make a person stay on their tippy toes!
I guess we are both meanies. No way would I tell them when it should arrive. (OOPS, maybe because I have no idea when) :slapfloor:

·
Registered
2,259 Posts
LOL!!!!! :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

Well I am glad everyone is getting and liking their gifts! I ain't got mine yet... so I am not tempted to open or figure out my person yet.... but ooooooo.... just wait till it gets here! hehehehe

Ok... so when we get it are we supposed to post up what we got? And when are we telling who got who's name????

I am so excited :leap: but I bet you can't tell :leap: :leap: :leap:

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
I am waiting also.

You know this is so exciting. :clap: When I get home I check the mail and then look around the house to see if the mailman or whoever put it somewhere. Yesterday I had a box on my porch. I was so excited then I realized it was not from my SS. I have to say I have not been this excited about a gift in a long time. I like to get them from my in laws but I always know what it is, this is like a real surprise.

(I feel like a little kid waiting for Santa). :snowbounce: :snowcool:

·
The farm that Hope began
2,799 Posts
I'm waiting on mine too, I can hardly wait!

My SS certainly knows who its from, seeing as I wrote my address and put in a card. That's just how I'm used to doing it. :doh:

I hope they liked it though! I'm such a terrible gift shopper. :slapfloor:

·
Registered
768 Posts
I got my Secret Santa gift today... and hey Santa, I love it! :thumbup: It was so thought out and everything is so useful, it was a blast going through it all. THANK YOU SANTA!

Something I found to be very ironic about the TINA written on the envelope was the letters were dressed in little polka dotted bikini's... :shades: Too Funny!!! :ROFL:
I am going to take evidence photos and post them tomorrow... I can't wait to find out who to thank for this gift... I LOVE IT you did great BTW.

I am wondering now if my recipient got theirs as I don't have the tracking number to follow the package... but it was sent out on Monday.

Thanks again Santa! :hug:

41 - 60 of 113 Posts