The Goat Spot Forum banner
61 - 80 of 113 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
Laurel_Haven said:
I got my Secret Santa gift today... and hey Santa, I love it! :thumbup: It was so thought out and everything is so useful, it was a blast going through it all. THANK YOU SANTA!

Something I found to be very ironic about the TINA written on the envelope was the letters were dressed in little polka dotted bikini's... :shades: Too Funny!!! :ROFL:
I am going to take evidence photos and post them tomorrow... I can't wait to find out who to thank for this gift... I LOVE IT you did great BTW.

I am wondering now if my recipient got theirs as I don't have the tracking number to follow the package... but it was sent out on Monday.

Thanks again Santa! :hug:
How cool. That is too funny it was dressed in little polka dotted bikini's... :ROFL:

·
Registered
768 Posts
So who all has figured out who there secret santa is???? I think we should post pics of our gifts on here for everyone to see!
Yes I am pretty sure I know who my Secret Santa is because silly Santa stuffed the box with her local newspaper...LOL :doh:

Okay you asked for pictures, here is mine...

First the really cool envelope with the polka dotted bikini's drawn on it. :ROFL:

And my gift which is a collection of random items that will be very useful for kidding and just for everything really! I LOVE IT!!! Thank you Santa... :hug:

·
The farm that Hope began
2,799 Posts
I got mine! :leap:

It's an absolutely fascinating looking book on poultry breeding. I can't wait to read it!

No idea on who mine is . . . hm!

·
Registered
8,907 Posts
Tina - you hit the jackpot!!! LOL!

I am so glad that everyone is enjoying the Secret Santa this year!!!

I will say though that I can not get to my mailbox till Monday at the earliest - so if my package is here, I don't know it yet.

But please let us know when you get it and I will post the Secret Santas on Jan 1 so that you all will know who yours was if you haven't figured it out yet!! :wink:

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
Discussion Starter · #72 ·
KW Farms said:
I know who my SS is.... FarmGirl18!!!! :cool: Thank you again!! Love the gift!!! :hug:
Glad you liked it! I thought you'd be able to figure it out... :)

And I know who mine was from too, Epona142. Your poor hubby that paid $28.00 to ship it second day air!! :D You did great though I love the gift, and Duffy and Dooley REALLY liked theirs! :)

·
The farm that Hope began
2,799 Posts
I'm glad you liked it!

I wanted to smack silly hubby when he got home, the bugger. :roll:

I can never send gifts without sending some for the pups, they need presents too! :love:

I still can't figure mine out, I think it was from Colorado, hubby also threw away the packaging before I got a good look.

ETA: Hmmm....I only see one person from CO...maybe it was YOU! :ROFL:

·
Premium Member
29,236 Posts
still waiting. I got home late today and I asked my mom "did we get the mail" she said "nope" So I ran out into the freezing cold and checked...... :sigh: not gift yet

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
StaceyRoop said:
still waiting. I got home late today and I asked my mom "did we get the mail" she said "nope" So I ran out into the freezing cold and checked...... :sigh: not gift yet
Same here Stacey. It is very dark here and I looked around but I tell you our mail man puts them in some rather weird places sometimes. I found a package in out BBQ grill a week or so ago. I looked all around in case the wind took it.

Stacy it just makes it that much more exciting doesn't it?

·
Crazy Goat Lady
4,324 Posts
Oh, oh, should have read the "instructions" before I sent mine...signed it and everything...oh well. Got mine today! Hubby was shouting..."come and open your mail!" That was strange because we usually just "open the mail". LOL I'm torn...think I will...oh it's a drawing! Of a little goat! Very good artwork! Thank you Secret Santa...now to remember who the artists are...

61 - 80 of 113 Posts