The Goat Spot Forum banner
81 - 100 of 113 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
StaceyRoop said:
maybe my SS knew i wouldnt be able to wait so sent it late so I wouldnt open it till Christmas
:ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL: You know that is why. How funny.

·
Registered
8,907 Posts
Oh Stacey, I sure hope that your SS would not be that funny - :ROFL: :shocked: :ROFL: :shocked: :ROFL: :shocked:

Sweetgoats - I will get the tracking number from your SS - she said that she looked on line and it said delivered - so I will check with her.

·
Premium Member
29,236 Posts
Di said:
Oh, oh, should have read the "instructions" before I sent mine...signed it and everything...oh well. Got mine today! Hubby was shouting..."come and open your mail!" That was strange because we usually just "open the mail". LOL I'm torn...think I will...oh it's a drawing! Of a little goat! Very good artwork! Thank you Secret Santa...now to remember who the artists are...
oo I know who your SS is! :wahoo:

·
Registered
582 Posts
Hey, c'mon people! We wanna see your gifts!!! I didn't get a chance to participate this year, but I'd love to see what everyone gave/got. (It'll give me ideas for next year hehehe) :gift:

·
Registered
2,899 Posts
So I just now figured out my secret santa! I cant believe it took me as long as it did....brain fart. Anywasy wanted to tell you that i loved it, although i havent gotten to use any of it yet. Im reading another book and can only manage one at a time, this one looks great though. Its another mystery right up my alley. And a bunch of bath things! there is foaming body wash, some body lotion and some pillow mist im going to try them all out probably wednesday night.
Thank you!
beth

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
OOPS. I thought I posted that I received my SS gift. It is WONDERFUL and i really really really love it all. Thank you SS.

Mine was at my house all along. The mailman (mailwoman) put it at the front door (who used their front door)? :ROFL: :ROFL:

We use another door and they normally put it at the door we use or in the garage. must of been a sub.

BUT I LOVE IT. I will post a picture tonight after I get home.

·
Premium Member
29,236 Posts
It came it came :leap: :clap:

Thanks!!! I know who she is........someone forgot to take the last name off the box :shades:

left to right: ornament, pen with snowman on top, bookmark, angel figurine
[attachment=0:1c99jmw2]gifts.jpg[/attachment:1c99jmw2]

Attachments

·
Registered
3,473 Posts
mine came today!! and i was right.. it was delivered to my neighbors

but its SOOO COOL!!!! its a hallmark ornament that has a hippo being pushed in a chimney by santa and it sings i want a hippopotamus for christmas!! my favorite!

so happy, but no clues at all as to who the SS is... no return address at all

darn

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
SDK said:
oh and banana likes the box that the present came in

see! we found him in it when we got home

i think he rivals puff for cutest kitten
That is so cute. Banana got a gift also. :ROFL:

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
Here is my gift.
It is the Goalkeeper's Veterinary Book Fourth edition. :clap: :clap:
A Very beautiful hand made scarf, it is very warm I have used it every day so far. :leap:
and some goat lotion. :stars: I have used it a lot so far.

Thank you Santa. I do know who my Santa was ONLY because she had to send the tracking number because we thought it was lost.
I do not want to tell who it is because it will eliminate to many people for those who do NOT know who their Santa is.

But I will say mine is WONDERFUL, and I can not thank you enough. :love:

81 - 100 of 113 Posts