her health and hubby
weren't so good
and she fell far behind.

The tears still fall
she feels so bad
her gift will come but
not in time
to let you share in all the fun.

I'm so sorry--I feel like I let you ALL down.
Candy----got mine today

·
Registered
8,907 Posts
I got mine yesterday, however I haven't been able to take a pic yet - but I will tomorrow for you. I absolutely LOVE IT!!!

I received a beautiful coffee mug with a goatie and a little girl on it, a bottle of goat lotion (that is to die for!), and a Journal with a goatie kid on the front that is just the cutest dang thing. Even hubby thought that it was real cute!!!

THANK YOU - secret santa - you rock!!!

Candy - please do not fret over your present being delayed. Our family must come first and formost and I know that your person COMPLETELY understands!!!! You have not let anyone down, we just all pray that you and your family are feeling a bit better!!

·
Registered
296 Posts
I completely forgot to come back to this post and let everyone know what I got from my secret santa. I recieved the new Christmas CD by Casting Crowns it is called Peace on Earth and I highly recommend it. I also recieved a soy candle that smells like cinnamon. Thankyou so much Stacey I love gifts!!!

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
Deenak, If you can ever go see Casting Crowns in Concert, I would Highly recommend it. They are amazing.
Last year we had Winter Jam, it was like oh 7 or 10 different Christian bands and I tell you they were so good. I am a Manager at the World Arena in a food booth so I go and listen to them or any other event I want to. I talked my son into coming and working with me. HE fell in Love with Skillet. A lot of people have never heard of them (me either at the time), but they are a Christian band but like a hard rock kind.
It was then listening to that Concert that changed my sons life. He became a better Christian and started living a not so wild life. He started coming to Church with us and everything. (I am not saying he was a bad kid, he just did not live his life for the lord, and now he does). Matter of fact during his basic training he was the assist to the minister and held study groups and different bible studies. People would come to him and ask him to pray with them for one reason or another.
SORRY,I did not mean to go on like that, I just thank the Lord and the group Skillet for his turn around in life. :pray:

·
Premium Member
23,224 Posts
A little late but very well worth the wait!!!!!
Candy delivered her Secret Santa gift to me personally as she and her daughter Angie came to pick up her girls Katie and Kizzy today.

I must say, it was a very nice visit and this crazy goat lady's gift brought tears to my eyes, very thoughtful and heart touching!
The little trinket box with the got on it is perfect for my little odds and ends and the wall plaque will look great on my dining room wall,

The mouse pad is perfect! And the saying on it is so true....yes, I hope to see Dolly and her twin doelings at the Rainbow Bridge.

Candy, I thank you for such a personal touch, your thotfulness is very much appreciated :love:

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
WOW that is beautiful. :shades:

101 - 113 of 113 Posts