Seller Brags!!

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by Haviris, May 11, 2009.

1. Haviris

Haviris Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Desided to increase my doe limit, I've stayed w/ no more then 5 does, but this year desided to increase my limit to 10! Mostly these will be retained doelings, but I did find two beautiful girls that I just couldn't live without!!

Proctorhill and Runaround were awsome to work w/! Didn't expect to buy from so far away but Proctorhill took care of everything, my girls got to ride together and made it safe and sound about 4:00 this morning!! Shipping a goat was a new experience for me, but thanks to Proctorhill and some great shippers it was a good first experience!

Just wanted to brag alittle on them, I'd buy from them again in a heartbeat! I just can't say enough good things about them! My buying experience! The goats! Etc.!

2. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Massachusetts
    I'm glad everything went well and that Nice got to you safe and sound. She's a real sweet girl and I will miss her, but I'm happy she went to a goat spot member! :thumb:

3. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    oh awesome!! Congrats - you have some wonderful new additions. :)

4. Dreamchaser

Dreamchaser New Member

Oct 29, 2008
    Camp Verde, AZ
    Yay! I hope I can do the same thing eventually. Congrats!

5. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    that is wonderful....... :leap:

6. ProctorHillFarm

ProctorHillFarm New Member

Awe- thanks so much, what a nice thing to say :oops:

Im glad both the girls got there safe and sound and you are happy with both of them- your herd certainly isnt lacking any flash or color with your two new girls!
    I cant wait to see what they produce for you :)

7. Haviris

Haviris Member

Oct 7, 2007
    No it's definately not!

They're beautiful girls, and fitting in just great!