Selling Demi

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by lesserweevil, Jun 15, 2010.

1. lesserweevil

lesserweevil New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    .............................................................................

yeah I know.

It's not my idea.

LW

2. lesserweevil

lesserweevil New Member

Oct 5, 2007

3. SDK

SDK New Member

Jun 26, 2008
    Yucaipa ca
    :'( NOoooooOO why???

* i read the title and said... what the heck did i do last night ?*

4. Dover Farms

Dover Farms New Member

Oct 16, 2007
    NW Ohio
    Awwww....why?! :( I'm so sorry!

5. Graffogefarms

Graffogefarms Active Member

Oct 11, 2007
    ireland
    OMG - makes me ANGRY - bloody irish male species are EEJITS. Sorry - but we got some thick headed animals over here and I don't mean the four legged ones. their opinion is Goats are for third world countries.

I am dealing with it myself with my brother and parents. I'll find someone!

6. lesserweevil

lesserweevil New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    I love her...................

ive been back here a day and I havent even gone up to see her.

I cant bear to. I dont want to lose her. I wonder if I gave them money to keep her. I dunno :(

LW

7. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Aww...I'm so sorry :hug: Why? She provided some very nice kids the last 2 years and I'm sure she's providing good milk too...I'm sure there has to be a way to reason :sigh:

8. lesserweevil

lesserweevil New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    1) they have too much milk, they dont want to spend the time milking her as well
    2) she is crossbred so her kids arent worth so much

9. mrs. lam

mrs. lam New Member

Apr 20, 2010
    Ok. Here is my two cents.....Over the years I've had some jerk a$$ boyfriends and one late husband (but not late because of this) who at one time or other said I had to get rid of someone because they didn't like the animal in question. I regret every animal I ever gave up for said jerk.

I have 10 goats and 2 sheep right now. My hubby said that is too many....I told him, "As long as I have to deal with you're crazy ex-wife (and she is NUTS!) and I'm not on blood pressure meds, I'll have as many as I want. I love you dearly, and if you love me, you won't make me decide which of one of YOU to keep." He hasn't said anything since. :greengrin:

Ben will be 3 months on the 4th of July. He still comes in at night and sleeps beside the bed. (in diapers) Yung just asks if he'll stay out when he's weaned. :)

Please think long and hard about selling. A good goat is something special. A guy is just a Tractor Supply away. (pick one up on the goat aisle so you know he likes them) :laugh:

Good luck
    Gina and the happy herd

10. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    Im sorry Katie :hug: its hard when its not your decision to make but you still love them :(