1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

yeah I know.

It's not my idea.

LW

·
Registered
384 Posts
OMG - makes me ANGRY - bloody irish male species are EEJITS. Sorry - but we got some thick headed animals over here and I don't mean the four legged ones. their opinion is Goats are for third world countries.

I am dealing with it myself with my brother and parents. I'll find someone!

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I love her...................

ive been back here a day and I havent even gone up to see her.

I cant bear to. I dont want to lose her. I wonder if I gave them money to keep her. I dunno :(

LW

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
1) they have too much milk, they dont want to spend the time milking her as well
2) she is crossbred so her kids arent worth so much

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Ok. Here is my two cents.....Over the years I've had some jerk a$$ boyfriends and one late husband (but not late because of this) who at one time or other said I had to get rid of someone because they didn't like the animal in question. I regret every animal I ever gave up for said jerk.

I have 10 goats and 2 sheep right now. My hubby said that is too many....I told him, "As long as I have to deal with you're crazy ex-wife (and she is NUTS!) and I'm not on blood pressure meds, I'll have as many as I want. I love you dearly, and if you love me, you won't make me decide which of one of YOU to keep." He hasn't said anything since. :greengrin:

Ben will be 3 months on the 4th of July. He still comes in at night and sleeps beside the bed. (in diapers) Yung just asks if he'll stay out when he's weaned. :)

Please think long and hard about selling. A good goat is something special. A guy is just a Tractor Supply away. (pick one up on the goat aisle so you know he likes them) :laugh:

Good luck
Gina and the happy herd

1 - 10 of 10 Posts