Selling out - small Kiko cross herd - NW Ohio

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by Dover Farms, Jan 30, 2008.

1. Dover Farms

Dover Farms New Member

Oct 16, 2007
    NW Ohio
    We are selling out of our Kikos, except for Mai. We've decided we'd rather focus on our Nubians.

[​IMG]
    This is Willow, she is a 69% Kiko/31% Boer cross. DOB 1/9/06. (This pic was taken 9/15/07). She is a excellent dam! Asking $250 for her.

[​IMG]
    This is Wonder, she is a 79.5% Kiko/20.5% Boer cross. DOB: 1/17/08. Asking $150.

[​IMG]
    This is Whisper, she is the twin to Wonder. We will also be asking $150 for her.

[​IMG]
    This is Gem, she is a 50% Nubian/45% Kiko/5% Boer cross. DOB: 3/26/07. For sale after she kids in April. Asking $150.

[​IMG]
    This is Jade, Gem's twin sister. For sale after she kids in April. Asking $150.

***Discounts***
    We would sell all 5 of them together after April for $700. Willow, Wonder, and Whisper could go now together for $450.

[​IMG]
    This is Jasper, he is a 90% Kiko/10% Boer cross. DOB: 3/5/06. (This is pic was taken 9/15/07) He is the sire to Gem, Jade, Wonder, and Whisper. He has given us some nice kids as you can see! From last year and this year, he has given us 5 bucks and 6 does and all were twins except for one was a single. We are asking $175 for him. (Price on our website is NOT right)

2. alyssa_romine

alyssa_romine Breaking Dawn Ranch

Oct 4, 2007
    arkansas
    I wish you were closer because I LOVE Jade!!!!

3. Dover Farms

Dover Farms New Member

Oct 16, 2007
    NW Ohio
    Isn't that how it always is??! :roll: :lol:

Something that I forgot to post: We will be going to Louisville, KY in July and we might be able to bring a few extra goats if sold. :)

4. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    The bucks have nothing to do with how many kids just the genders,I believe so just to let you know.*Sara*

5. Dover Farms

Dover Farms New Member

Oct 16, 2007
    NW Ohio
    I know, I was just putting down what we've had out of him so far. :wink:

6. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    o.k.,I was just making sure.

7. Dover Farms

Dover Farms New Member

Oct 16, 2007
    NW Ohio
    Gem and Jade's pics have been updated. The pics were taken 10/31/07.

8. Dover Farms

Dover Farms New Member

Oct 16, 2007
    NW Ohio
    Also, Whisper and Wonder were disbudded yesterday. Gem and Jade are also disbudded.