Semper - you will be missed!

Discussion in 'Rainbow Bridge' started by kelebek, Apr 4, 2008.

1. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    My little Semper born on 6 March passed away yesterday. We found him about 6:30 last night. We are unsure what happened to him. He was fine yesterday morning. There was no bite marks or tallon marks on him. No obvious internal bleeding or bruising. I am wondering if his heart just was not right. I remember when I disbudded him 2 weeks ago, his little heart did not seem to be beating right after the disbudding and it took a few days for it to come down and regulate properly, and that is why I did not take him to casterate yet.

Semper was sold to a family with young kids, and it is just killing me, as he was going to have the best home, and the children were so excited to be bringing him home soon.

Rest in piece my little man!

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii28 ... Semper.jpg

2. morganslil1

morganslil1 New Member

Nov 12, 2007
    north carolina
    (HUGS) so sorry for your loss.

3. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Massachusetts
    :tears: :hug: I am sorry for your loss.

4. enjoytheride

enjoytheride New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Humboldt Co Ca
    What a sweetie- in that picture, you just want to pick him up and hug him. I'm so sorry you lost him- how sad for that family too.

5. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Thank you everyone -

I received an email from the people that were going to take him and I gave them many options on what we could do - and they have decided to take my little registered buckling that I had for sale. I am wethering him and they will pick him up when he is healed.

6. SouthernSky

SouthernSky New Member

Dec 1, 2007
    Orangeburg,SC
    :tears: I am very sorry for your loss. My thoughts & prayers are with you right now. We just lost our littel "Brownie" (one of Bailey's triplets) the other day & it has been very hard.

7. sweetgoats

sweetgoats Moderator

Oct 18, 2007
    Peyton CO.
    OHHH, he was a true looking angel. Sorry for your s and their loss. :angel:

8. goatnutty

goatnutty Active Member

Oct 9, 2007
    South East,IN
    I'm sorry for all of yall's loss.It is so hard especially when it envolves young children for families. :(

9. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    I'm so sorry for your loss, he was a little angel :hug:

10. lacy_94

lacy_94 New Member

Oct 6, 2007
    North Fla
  11. nhsmallfarmer

nhsmallfarmer New Member

Apr 14, 2008