The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My little Semper born on 6 March passed away yesterday. We found him about 6:30 last night. We are unsure what happened to him. He was fine yesterday morning. There was no bite marks or tallon marks on him. No obvious internal bleeding or bruising. I am wondering if his heart just was not right. I remember when I disbudded him 2 weeks ago, his little heart did not seem to be beating right after the disbudding and it took a few days for it to come down and regulate properly, and that is why I did not take him to casterate yet.

Semper was sold to a family with young kids, and it is just killing me, as he was going to have the best home, and the children were so excited to be bringing him home soon.

Rest in piece my little man!

http://i267.photobucket.com/albums/ii28 ... Semper.jpg

·
Registered
8,907 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you everyone -

I received an email from the people that were going to take him and I gave them many options on what we could do - and they have decided to take my little registered buckling that I had for sale. I am wethering him and they will pick him up when he is healed.

·
Registered
123 Posts
:tears: I am very sorry for your loss. My thoughts & prayers are with you right now. We just lost our littel "Brownie" (one of Bailey's triplets) the other day & it has been very hard.

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
OHHH, he was a true looking angel. Sorry for your s and their loss. :angel:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts