Sent in my paperwork, wish me luck!

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by Dreamchaser, Dec 22, 2010.

1. Dreamchaser

Dreamchaser New Member

Oct 29, 2008
    Camp Verde, AZ
    So I finally sent in all the papers from all the goats I bought earlier this year. *fingers crossed* I hope it all goes well. I hate complications.

2. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    I hope it goes smooth for you! I had one complication when registering my 3 ND with ADGA... not too bad but enough to drag things out longer than it should have

3. Hush Hills Fainters

Hush Hills Fainters New Member

Oct 27, 2010
  4. SandStoneStable Farm

SandStoneStable Farm New Member

Dec 7, 2010
    Maryland
    Funny... I just sent mine today too! Good luck, *fingers crossed" for both of us :)
    Caryn

5. Dreamchaser

Dreamchaser New Member

Oct 29, 2008
    Camp Verde, AZ
    LOL yeah. I wanted to start the new year off well. I want my goats properly papered when the kids start popping out.

6. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
  7. SandStoneStable Farm

Dec 7, 2010
    Maryland
    Whhhhooooohhhooooo! :leap:
    Got my registration back for AGS. My girls are officially mine now for kidding :wink:
    Now I just need to figure out how to/ if I can transfer to ADGA...

8. TinyHoovesRanch

TinyHoovesRanch New Member

congrats.

All you do is make a copy of the papers and send them to ADGA

9. SandStoneStable Farm

Dec 7, 2010
    Maryland
    gee sounds easy enough :oops:
    Thanks,
    Caryn

10. logansmommy7

logansmommy7 New Member

Nov 11, 2009
    Shenandoah Valley, VA
    I just sent my papers of my goats who weren't dual registered to AGDA...they told me I had to fill out the application, and send in the ORIGINAL registration certificate (AGS) to register an AGS registered goat. Just what they told me when I asked. It is the opposite if you have AGDA registered and you want to register them with AGS, you send in a copy of their certificate and a small application...Oh, and if you want your original certificates from the AGS back, you have to clearly state that you want them back. I hope I get mine... :shrug:

11. Dunfactor

Dunfactor New Member

Dec 10, 2009
    Lots of good luck vibes are heading your way!!!

Tracy

12. Bellafire Farm

Bellafire Farm New Member

Jan 5, 2010
    NW Oregon
    I was told the exact same thing as LogansMommy .... and I know another big breeder in WA was told the same too...
    very scary to send in your REAL papers and even imagine NOT getting them back?!?!?!? Why they even question you wanting them back is WAY beyond me?!!!

13. liz

liz Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA
    Besides sending in the AGS originals, be sure you also have transfers documented with AGS too.....I had to have a transfer record sent to me from AGS for my buck as well as my newest doe, with my elder doe, the transfers were on the back of the AGS certificate....that changed with AGS, they no longer put transfers on the certificates, they send it separately.

14. TinyHoovesRanch

TinyHoovesRanch New Member

Thanks for telling me

I have a doe only registered with ADGA and I need to get her registered with NDGA so now I know I need to ask for the original copy

15. SandStoneStable Farm

Dec 7, 2010
    Maryland
    Shoot! I just knew it couldn't be that easy!
    So, I should be waiting for a transfer of sale document? Because I only received the certs. :scratch:
    I was going to send them back out today from work, but I think I'll wait for clarification :?

Thanks,
    Caryn

16. Sunny Daze

Sunny Daze New Member

May 18, 2010
    Fairplay, MD
    It used to be that easy but they have changed things recently. I registered many of my AGS registered goats in the past just by sending in a copy of their papers. Now you have to send in original, plus app, plus they want AGS transfer records on them! I just got back my error report so have to get the transfer records from AGS before sending it back... :chin:

17. Dreamchaser

Dreamchaser New Member

Oct 29, 2008
    Camp Verde, AZ
    Well, I got all my papers back. They only thing wrong is that they misnamed my buckling I registered. *slaps forehead*

18. Paige

Paige Senior Member

Oct 14, 2010
    ohio
    Oh no! What did they call him?

19. Dreamchaser

Dreamchaser New Member

Oct 29, 2008
    Camp Verde, AZ
    His name is AL GEDI, (named after a star) And they put AI GEDI instead...

20. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    I would contact them and mention the error - they should fix it