Services Contract

Discussion in 'Goat Frenzy' started by kelebek, Jan 22, 2009.

1. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    I am going to someones house tomorrow and do hoof trims, blood draws, and deworming. Some are pregnant. I am working with both goats and sheep (sheep are only hoof trims). What do you all think of this??

I, _________________________, authorize Allison Spacek to perform the following services on the said animals listed below. I understand that Allison Spacek is not a Veterinarian or Licensed Veterinarian Technician. I also understand that Allison Spacek is providing these services to the best of her ability and in the best interest of the animals listed below.
    By signing below, I will not hold Allison Spacek liable for any illness and/or death of any of the animals that she supplied medication or services on. I understand that the following services are being performed without a physical by a licensed Veterinarian.

Then there is a graph to list each animal's name, age, sex, breed, services to be performed, and price. Then a place for both to sign.....

What do you all think?

2. goathappy

goathappy New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Illinois
    Sounds legal enough to me :)

3. KW Farms

KW Farms Moderator Supporting Member

Jun 21, 2008
    Wapato, WA
    Very good. Some people try to make those kind of things long and it's way better to try and keep it as short as possible and simple so you know what you're signing. You did a great job on that! :thumb:

4. HollowbeadRanch

HollowbeadRanch New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    NW Alabama
    Looks great Allison! :thumb: You should have no problems out of that! :wink:

5. Amos

Amos New Member

Oct 2, 2008
    Minnesota
    I like it Allison :wink:

People are very lucky to have an expirienced goat owner like you to help them with these things!

6. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    short and to the point, very well written.... :wink: :greengrin: