The Goat Spot Forum banner

41 - 60 of 167 Posts

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #47 ·
Here are some way better pictures of Stonewall (white) and Jackson (mostly black)! I saw them for the first time today (they're a week old) and I am so in love. :inlove: It's great having babies bouncing around here again.

IMG_9936.JPG

IMG_9934.JPG

IMG_9911.JPG

IMG_9918.JPG

IMG_9914.JPG

IMG_9925.JPG

And yes - they both have WATTLES!!! :clapping::inlove:

·
Premium Member
4,675 Posts

·
Registered
3,060 Posts
Discussion Starter · #58 · (Edited)
Kealous of the green grass! And... tell me bout that fence that Israel is in please.
Ok, well..... where do I start. (headsmash)

We divided this rye pasture into 7 small paddocks for the cows to rotationally graze in. Since we used only one strand of electric wire, the goats can still duck under and go in every single paddock, which is fine with me.
But lately, the cows have been VERY troublesome and keep going under/through the wire and completely messing up the entire pasture. So that is what you see behind Israel. Mass destruction.

·
Registered
6,070 Posts
They're looking great! Such pretty does and a proud looking buck. You must be getting anxious for the bouncy babies to arrive. BTW You have such a nice looking farm I LOVE wood three rail it's so much nicer than my t-posts and welded wire...oh well, maybe I'll hit the lotto for my goats lol ;)

41 - 60 of 167 Posts