Several really nice Nigerian bucks avilable in east TN

Discussion in 'Goats For Sale' started by lisatn, Nov 13, 2011.

1. lisatn

lisatn New Member

Jan 10, 2010
    Little Tots Estate Swt Mesquit *B
    DOB 2/2007
    ADGA/AGS/NDGA
    Sire Rosasharn SS Sequoia *B *S
    Dam MCH/PGCH/GCH SM3Pines Juren's Sugar Glider 2*M
    Trade or sale $550.00
    3 of his sons are available out of:

Little Tots Estate Pennisetum
    (Woodhaven Farms Levi Legend X MCH/PGCH/GCH SM3Pines Juren's Sugar Glider 2*M)

Little Tots Estate Playtcodon
    (Promisedland CP Zippo*S X Little Tots Estate Asclepias)

several others are also listed on my website
    Fields of Grace
    http://www.MyNigerianDwarfs.com
    Sevierville, TN 37876

Transportation is available from Maine to TN and back again in early to mid Dec.and I have a transporter that makes frequent trips between here and St Augustine FL

2. lisatn

lisatn New Member

Jan 10, 2010
    Swt Mesquit and his available sons, I have retained 2 of his bucks and 11 does. His kids are long and dairy, colorful and many!

Attached Files:

3. Bona Fide

Bona Fide New Member

Oct 9, 2007
    Kentucky
  4. NeedONEmore

NeedONEmore New Member

Feb 25, 2011
    N. Mid. Tennessee
    Looked for contact Phone number, but didn't see one.

I am looking for a herd sir, and am giving yours some consideration, I would like to know If you have shown any of these that are for sale? If so is their a list of there showing results. I am interested in what past judges think of your stock. I'll look for your reply thanks John

5. VincekFarm

VincekFarm Senior Member

I had a daughter sired from him, but she passed recently and was absolutely gorgeous! Gotta go check my piggy bank! LOL

6. lisatn

lisatn New Member

Jan 10, 2010
    Sorry, our # is 865 389-8359 we are located in east TN and transportion may be available. Website has all the pedigrees and additional photos
    http://www.mynigeriandwarfs.com

None of the bucks listed have been shown, I have 2 boys that I may consider selling that have shown and done well,
    Split Creek Hummer HX3 is a black/white 2007 buck that has had received 1 GCH 2 RGCH info is on the website.
    Son Rise Ranch S'More Toffee 2010 buck won BBIS and GCH buck in May 2011 he is all Rosasharn breeding. If you are interested in any of them feel free to contact me for more info.