Shardae is getting close!! **She Kidded!!**

Discussion in 'Kidding Koral' started by FarmGirl18, Apr 15, 2009.

1. FarmGirl18

FarmGirl18 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Oklahoma
    She's on day 149!!! :cool: Ligaments are pretty much gone, and her udder is fuller every time I check on her. So I'm expecting kids SOON!!! Hoping for girls!! She's huge, so I'm guessing twins...but we'll see.

2. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    Re: Shardae is getting close!!

ooohhh how exciting!! I hope that you get your :girl: :girl:

3. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma

Let's go Shardae! We need :girl: :girl: ! (or maybe a boy thrown in) :wink:

4. eliya

eliya New Member

I hope she has at least 2 doelings for you Bethany! We've had quite a buck year hear as well but our last doe of the year to kid had triplet doelings. A nice way to end the year for sure. Go Shardae!

5. FarmGirl18

FarmGirl18 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Oklahoma

Well, we've got some contractions now...so probably will be tonight! I'm just praying everything goes smoothly, I've had quite the kidding season this year.

That's great about your triplet doelings Eliya!

6. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma

So exciting! Let us know how it goes! I bet they'll be B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!! :leap:

7. liz

liz Active Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Shelocta PA

I hope she doesn't make you wait long!

8. FarmGirl18

FarmGirl18 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Oklahoma

Well she didn't make me wait long at all!! Just after I typed that reply I went back up to the barn to check, and she was laying down pushing!! I checked presentation and it was 2 little hooves and a head, a little girl!!! I jumped on the four wheeler and drove back to the house to grab some towels, and some help. :) She took her time in between, but after about 45 minutes or so a second GIRL!! I was thrilled!!!! Was she finished??? NOT YET!!

ANOTHER GIRL!! YES TRIPLET GIRLS!! :girl: :girl: :girl: :cool: Can you tell I'm excited???? :greengrin: They are just beautiful, different shades of brown with lots of white splashes and frosted ears. So cute!! Quite tiny though, this is my first set of Nubian triplets but they are all doing great!

9. StaceyRosado

StaceyRosado Administrator Staff Member Supporting Member

Oct 4, 2007
    NJ
    oh thats so awesome!!!! :leap: :leap: :leap: :girl: :girl: :girl:

10. RunAround

RunAround New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Massachusetts
    Awesome!!! So whats the secret to the girls?? :scratch: :ROFL:

11. FarmGirl18

FarmGirl18 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Oklahoma
    Thanks Stacey and Ashley!

Hmmm I don't know, wish somebody would let my Boers know it whatever it is. :D

12. RowdyKidz

RowdyKidz Senior Member

Apr 2, 2009
    NW Ohio

WOOT-WOOT!! CONGRATS!! :stars: :cool: :dance: :birthday: :wahoo: :clap: :hi5: :stars:

:girl: :girl: :girl:

13. Crissa

Crissa New Member

Oct 7, 2007
    Cashion, Oklahoma
    :stars: That's GREAT! I'm sooo incredibly happy for you! I can't believe that it was TRIPLETS though! Can't wait for the piccies. :wink: I think the secret to the girls is living in Oklahoma! :ROFL: Remember? I got a girl from two different does out of the same buck in a row! :slapfloor:

Seems like your buck is throwing plenty of girls too Bethany. (now what are you going to do with all those girls is the question!) This bodes very well for Elegance next year if you use him again! :D

14. FarmGirl18

FarmGirl18 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Oklahoma
    Thanks Crissa!! I was thinking possibly twins, but triplets?? WOW sure surprised me!! I'm not sure what I'm going to do with all the girls...of course I WANT to keep them all...but will have to do some major thinking. And yup, Mr. Escape has sure been passing out the girls this year!! :)

15. toth boer goats

toth boer goats Moderator Staff Member Supporting Member

Jul 20, 2008
    Corning California
    Yahooooooooooooooo~!! :leap: trip girls.. :dance: ..that is the way to kid......congrats...can't wait fir pics.......... :wink:

16. Amos

Amos New Member

Oct 2, 2008
    Minnesota
    Congrats Bethany!!! I'll try to wait patiently for pictures!!!

17. kelebek

kelebek New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    South Texas
    COngrats on the trip doelings!!! That is awesome! :stars: :stars:

18. eliya

eliya New Member

:wahoo: WOOOO HOOO!!! Good girl Shardae! :stars: :thumb: :leap: :clap: :hug: I look forward to seeing pictures. She must have decided she couldn't be out done by my doe. Good for her. I'm so happy for you!!!

19. Dover Farms

Dover Farms New Member

Oct 16, 2007
    NW Ohio
    :stars: That's awesome!!!!!! YAY! Congrats! :wahoo:

Now where are the pics? Of the babies AND her udder(I know I know...those might take a week or two).

20. FarmGirl18

FarmGirl18 New Member

Oct 5, 2007
    Oklahoma
    Thanks everybody!! I'll post pictures as soon as I can get my sister to take some. :) And yeah Jacque, I'll probably wait a bit for udder pictures. :)