I keep my milk pail covered with a hanky or cheesecloth and held in place by four clothespins. When it's in the barn it's set up on top of an old clothesdryer that we kept for spare parts. So, today after letting my doe and her 1 1/2 week old kids run around the barn for a while I called to her to put them in the stall. As she walked by the clothesdryer I saw her reach up and grab something. I looked but couldn't figure out what she'd gotten; she'd chewed it up quickly. I put her in the stall and went back to pick up the milk bucket and it was missing one of the clothespins! She's actually eaten the whole wooden clothespin and apparently the wire thingy that holds them together. Should I be panicking? I know that goats eat lots of weird things but I'm particularly concerned about the metal piece.