This poor girl is holding on forever. I have sold her several months ago but I made a deal with her. If she has a doe they I get the baby, if she has a buck then I will give her the boy. She is a LOT larger then she was last year when she had one. I email the lady the other day and I told her we were still waiting. She said "OK, I was wondering, I thought she was going to wean that baby in utero". I thought that was great. She has has a little discharge but not much. Her ligs are Very Mushy. Last year she really didn't even have a bag until the baby was born, matter of fact we had no idea she was that close to deliver last year because she had NO BAG at all. I am really hoping for a boy because I have so many girls already and I am not sure who I will keep. If I get more does, it will be even harder. We are not keeping any boys, other then Tucker as a buck. It is not the best picture. She does not want anyone touching her much less look at her.