The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Annabelle, the doe I mentioned in the thread "Overdue?", finally had her babies! My first set of triplets. She had two girls and a boy. In the picture, from left to right, are Charlotte, Annabelle (the mother), Chloe, and Chip.

Chip decided he would drink from his momma's ear!

Three strong, healthy babies. Almost bigger than my other doe's twin boys who were born a week ago. I'm so happy!

·
Registered
1,093 Posts
Congrats on your new baby goats!!!!!!! They are so cute and mom looks like she's a good mom and a good milker. I just hope I can get all of my does bred. I have one that I took to to a friends house to be bred last week and today she kind of acted like she was in heat-so i'm hoping it was all an act and not the real thing. I'll just watch the calender for the next time that she was supposed to be in to make sure. My last doe to be bred is at my friends house now. I to have never had my mini oberhaslis have more than twins-although the first two years I had goats I had two Nigerians who had triplets one year and one had quads the next.

·
Premium Member
10,654 Posts
Wonderful news. I told you she would be going in a few days. I thought about you this weekend, and I was hoping to hear that all went well.
Congratulations :cool:

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks everyone! I am so relieved to not have to worry about her as much anymore. And I'm so excited about these babies! They're only a day old and they are already so funny to watch. I kind of went picture crazy this afternoon. Please bare with my excitement :D .
Here are Charlotte and Chloe, in that order.

Chloe and Charlotte again. Charlotte likes to climb on her mom!

Chip already likes to nibble on clothes. Naughty little goat! :D

And finally, a family picture. Not easy to get!

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks! I like Charlotte's legs too. I was so surprised to see them. It's funny how boers mostly look so similar, yet they have their cute little differences.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts