The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
nope, i have a purebred alpine with ears like that. the buck that i used a few years ago had big ears and his kids all had big ears. This year my bucks ears are a little smaller so im hoping that he will throw kids with more normal sized ears.
beth

·
Registered
399 Posts
LOL I think they're just the right size :lol: I love big ears! Especially fuzzy ones like hers, though you should see Melino's now. But his aren't quite that big lol

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
My vet said Timber had the biggest ears he ever saw- I love them- they make me laugh and give her lots of expression too.
I think her ears are perfect.

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
LOL Thanks guys :D She's half LaMancha half Saanen, she has the LaMancha head with the big Saanen ears :lol: She's quite spoiled :D Her brother and sister had elf ears, it was so funny when she came out with big airplane ears :D

·
Registered
809 Posts
She is sooo cute! I love her ears, too :). Awwwww. That is really funny that she has airplane ears, though :). I wonder why that happened. I had kids that way this year, too. Miss Piggy (LaMancha) had Triplets and she was bred to a Kiko buck (and their ears are slightly more pendulous than airplane usually). She had a buckling with elf ears and two doelings with airplane ears. They are pretty cute :).

·
Registered
4,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Katherine, her mom is half LaMancha half NOA Saanen(oops, I guess that makes May 75% Saanen not half) So her mom had elf ears, and her grandma had airplane ears. So since her daddy is Saanen she came out with airplane ears.

Oh, I forgot to show everybody her baby picture:

She even had big ears back then :lol:

Oh, here's her brother and sister:

They had to be white kids :roll:

·
Premium Member
10,547 Posts
I love those big ears. They remind me of one of our goats that we sold, We named her Amelia because she could take off wit hher ears.( I do believe your are bigger thou).

·
Registered
170 Posts
LOL tell her that she is postivily perfect. (Though I think she kinda knows that....seeing as how she is posing for the camera! LOL)
I love the big erect ears.... so funny to rub on and twiddle..... :D

1 - 19 of 19 Posts