The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
14,730 Posts
She's very cute :)
Isn't it funny how spoiled they become? Our does think they have to be fed at the exact same time every day, if not they will stand and watch. If I don't do the feed exactly the same, they will fuss at me, it's pretty funny!
We were getting low on BOSS, so I gave it to the does who were closer to their due dates, and the younger ones didn't get any. They threw a fit! Yelling at me like I forgot to feed them lol

This one is our most spoiled 'brat' if she even thinks you might have something in your mouth or pocket she is all over you, it's so funny :)

This picture always makes me laugh, she LOVES sub sandwiches and Frito Honey BBQ chips lol She was determined she was getting 'her share'

Cantalope and grapes too lol

We call her our 'Moocher'

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Lol sounds a lot like my goat, lol moocher that's a perfect name for a spoiled goat every time I go feed Mai Mai she always shoves her head in the bucket before I can even put it in her feeder lol

·
Registered
597 Posts
Oh my I know a few goats like that!!

Leia is a bit offended with me lately, I've been adding things that are "good for you" to her feed the last few days and she wants it to be known to all that she does not approve, thank you very much!

Not that that stops her eating it all up when I don't stop the 'joke' and give her the 'real stuff' after a few minutes ... but if I was to translate that "Look and measured pause ... taste ... dirty look aimed at mum ... suspicious sniff ... walks off with her head in the air" into english it couldn't be repeated here!! I'm quite shocked that my princess could come out with language like that really!

(And in front of the children too!)

·
14,730 Posts
Very appropriately named! I just love that little pink tongue sticking out there! :slapfloor: :slapfloor:
LOL she was so determined, it was just too funny, I laughed and laughed!!! She was like 'if the mouth won't reach it, maybe the tongue will!' lol

They sure can have the silliest personalities, and the funniest expressions that's for sure!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts