The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Jen
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is GFI Shotting Star...AKA "Shooter". He is such a big lovable oaf!! Can't wait to see what kind of kids he puts on the ground this year. I think he will make a great addition to our herd. I'm so super excited to have him!!! I need to get better pictures of him, though....

Attachments

·
14,760 Posts
He's gorgeous! Does he have a brother? lol We're starting to look for a buck for our kids does. Might have found one, but he's traditional. I'd love to have a colored buck.

·
Jen
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
No, unfortunately he does not. I am absolutely in love with this guy. You can't tell by the pictures, but he is a HOSS. He is 15 months old, so he has several years of growing left to do and already weighs over 200 lbs. He is 100% ABGA registered. His Sire was Iceman's Malachi. He is a red and white dapple and absolutely beautiful!!!

·
4-H Secretary for Life ^.^
985 Posts
His eyes are so soft, sweet, and tame! He has such beautiful coloring, and how adorable is his face!

·
Jen
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I think so too! And his personality actually matches his eyes. I would cuddle with him if he wasn't in rut and didn't stink so darn bad!!!!:eek:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts