I need some advice if possible. I have a lady who wants to purchase two of my does and another item I have for sale. She wants me to breed the girls before she picks them up. They have not cycled yet but should start pretty soon, I think. My questions is, she is offering to pay me in full now and then whenever the girls are bred she will come pick them up and the other item she says she wants, I will hold the girls for at least 21-25 days after breeding to make sure they settled - so I am looking at close to 2 months before they leave here. In the past I have accepted payments over months and payment in full at pick up, just never had anyone offer to pay in full before hand. She lives about 100 miles from me so has only seen them via pictures and website. So do I accept full payment now or tell her only half now and the rest at pick up? It is not a problem for me to hold the girls for a couple months, I don't mind at all. I was just wondering about taking the money about 2 months in advance. So what are your thoughts?