The Goat Spot Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently started showing my boer does and I did very well at my first show. With this doe I think she would do well but I wanna know what everyone else thinks!:)

This is Black Ice. She is 4 years old (almost 5) and she has freshened 3 times. She is a purebred Boer doe. All critiques are welcome!:)
Goat Mammal Sheep Goat-antelope Terrestrial animal

·
Administrator
85,573 Posts
With her back leg stretched out, makes it is hard to judge her.

She looks like a decent doe.

Like to seeing less of a tail drop unless it is the way she is standing with her back leg stretched out.

·
Administrator
85,573 Posts
Yes, they can be shown with horns, depending on which show type you are going too.
This is a pretty doe, who would be in a breeding class show and not a wether type show, as she is not a wether. ;)

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
With her back leg stretched out, makes it is hard to judge her.

She looks like a decent doe.

Like to seeing less of a tail drop unless it is the way she is standing with her back leg stretched out.
Thank you for your feedback! I'll definitely try to get better pictures today of her. She normally doesn't have the tail drop. I apologize that the pictures are bad (I was in a hurry). Tha
Yes, they can be shown with horns, depending on which show type you are going too.
This is a pretty doe, who would be in a breeding class show and not a wether type show, as she is not a wether. ;)
yep:) haha

1 - 7 of 7 Posts