The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have two senior kids that I would like to show at my local fair. Can I enter them both and have my mom show one for me? Or is there a restriction on how many one farm can have in one class?

·
Dave (TDG Farms) S.E. Washington State
4,956 Posts
Typically a fair will limit the amount of animals you can have. Usually between 10 and 15 per breeder. Now in order to one breeder from hogging all the premium money they usually only allow 2 goats per class from the same breeder. So you should be totally fine. Easiest way though would be to contact your fair board (fair should be listed in the phone book).

·
Boer Lover 4 Life!
2,991 Posts
Usually you have to ask another 4H/FFA member to show for you if you have more than one in a class. They usually won't let your parents show for you, but like everyone else said call to check.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Usually you have to ask another 4H/FFA member to show for you if you have more than one in a class. They usually won't let your parents show for you, but like everyone else said call to check.
Well I'm not in either of those because I'm 20 :) I'm just looking to do the open dairy kid classes

1 - 10 of 10 Posts