The Goat Spot Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Alpine Addict!
2,264 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to show a doeling of mine, but I forgot I have to register her until today....*smacks forehead*:eek::mad: And then I saw this:

The original certificate of registration is required on all animals six months of age and older. Stamped duplicate or FAX from ADGA office will be accepted for animals less
than six months of age (please be aware of the limitations as per the ADGA show rules).

What does this mean? How can I do it? And how long does it take?
Thank you!!!

·
Registered
4,162 Posts
I want to show a doeling of mine, but I forgot I have to register her until today....*smacks forehead*:eek::mad: And then I saw this:

The original certificate of registration is required on all animals six months of age and older. Stamped duplicate or FAX from ADGA office will be accepted for animals less than six months of age (please be aware of the limitations as per the ADGA show rules).

What does this mean? How can I do it? And how long does it take?
Thank you!!!
It is saying if you sent in the registration papers and the animal is 6 months or younger, you can have ADGA fax you a copy of the registration papers stamped & you can show. If they're older you can't do that. You have to have their papers in hand.
When you send in her paperwork, you NEED to check the box for it to be faster than normal. I forget what it's called but it's to make it speedy so you can have them for a show.

·
Registered
132 Posts
And, if you register on-line then you will get the papers in 3-5 days vs twice as long as if you mailed in the reg papers.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I want to say yes, that it is cheaper doing it on line but it has been awhile since I have done it. My daughter now does it all!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts